United Thread | 2024/25

On another rag-related point, I have just seen the Govan Bully, sadly looking relaxed and reasonably healthy.

I was hoping to see him looking mentally crushed, beaten and forlorn, but I guess the money the daft cunts are still paying him for sweet fa is probably helping his demeanour.

Clearly none of their ignorant fuckwit supporters are giving him grief regarding Rock of Gibralter and/or his assistance given to the the Glazer empire !
...plus the fact that no swamp team or manager is ever going to remotely approach , never mind challenge, his record in future. He's crashed the car and walked away and left an unfortunate succession of poor bastards to answer questions from the police.

Sky media the work they did the second the game finished to the defence of Fernandes is the total opposite to any city player doing the same thing! It's bias partial to 1/3 clubs! If a city player did that the narrative be totally different! Getting Fernandes in front the cameras that quick for me is down the Neville influence I 100% convinced!

The sooner sky is gazzumped by a Netflix an Amazon or another corporation the better!
I don’t ever remember a player who’s been sent off being interviewed after a game.
And also, the way the question was put to him was setting the narrative for his sob story.

Mate, Phil Foden thread has 24 pages.

There's an obsession afoot :)

IMG-2846.jpg

I can't believe there are at least 2 blues on here defending the Premier League for overturning the ban on Fernandez.
The simple fact is, no City, Villa, Chelsea team, or any other of the 'smaller clubs' would get that over turned. Perhaps the dips under Klopp and the current Arsenal set up might do but only one club can orchestrate a media campaign and only one club can have such cowardly set of organisers to cave in like they did.
The Premier League are not fit to run their corrupt league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.