United Thread | 2024/25

I think what has been lost in the shuffle of the last minute equaliser is that they were gifted a 2 goal start buy the spaghetti hands of the keeper, they are trying to frame it like they were in complete control and then it all went to shit.
So your telling me the corner hasn't been turned. Damn it!!

Just seen the Maguire goal from last night. An equaliser in the 93rd minute away from home, down to 10 men.

Barely any of his team mates celebrate to start.

There is something deeply wrong with that squad; not sure if it’s the manager or the whole lot of them.

Delightful.
Unlikely I know, but perhaps even they possessed the self awareness to realise how deeply embarrassing it is for them to be in that position in the first place and that celebrating scraping a draw against minnows in a Mickley mouse competition just increases the humiliation levels.

Unlikely I know, but perhaps even they possessed the self awareness to realise how deeply embarrassing it is for them to be in that position in the first place and that celebrating scraping a draw against minnows in a Mickley mouse competition just increases the humiliation levels.

It shouldn't be forgotten just how funny last night's result was. I thought they'd lose to Porto so they did better than I expected. But Porto lost to Bodo/Glimt in their first Europa League game the other week, despite Bodo/Glimt being down to 10 men from the 51st minute. So they're pretty shite.

The rags having self awareness? you should be on stage with jokes like that mate.

This puts me in something of a dilemma. I never watch them unless we a playing. However, they are going to be on the end of an absolute hammering sooner rather than later and I need cheering up.

Didn't watch them, which is strange considering I am a rag. Nice to see the red card was two yellows so no appeal can happen ;)

Happy with a draw, hope they draw weekend too. Stop Villas momentum and also more paper over them cracks. Keep it up Eric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.