United Thread | 2024/25

Literally put on SSN for first time in at least a year just now, it's still utterly abysmal. The fat bearded one in skinny jeans really laying into the hard boiled one.

If Mr flaccid has lost fanboy TV, sadly he may be trousering his enormous payoff once Vile have administered the last rites.

This is what the silly rag bastards dont get. They think the fan base will last forever but the fact is, kids today dont care that united used to be good, my youngest 2 (12 and 9) actually didnt even know they used to be good!

When i was at school and uniteds trajectory was on the rise every kid who either wasnt into to football initially or didnt have a dad or whatever to push them to support a certain team chose united.
Now its about turn.
They choose city.

I can think of A LOT of examples (through kids school mates and coaching u10s so i fair example) of kids whos dads arent into football or dads are not from round here choosing city. But none united
I hope your correct.

The trouble is the media and broadcasters are more desperate than ever to hype united up and keep their cash cow relevant and prominent regardless of how shit they actually are.

And unfortunately young minds can be easily influenced by incessant and relentless hyperbole into believing something is worthy of their attention and admiration.

I hope your correct.

The trouble is the media and broadcasters are more desperate than ever to hype united up and keep their cash cow relevant and prominent regardless of how shit they actually are.

And unfortunately young minds can be easily influenced by incessant and relentless hyperbole into believing something is worthy of their attention and admiration.
To be honest Jacko my daughter and my niece and nephew are 21, they literally get all their news off tictoc, insta and all the other social media shit. I think these days kids don't watch news, read newspapers, SSN is irrelevant to them.

I cringe at the electronic/ gaming segments on matchday live, but it's how we'll attract the young 'uns these days.

Literally put on SSN for first time in at least a year just now, it's still utterly abysmal. The fat bearded one in skinny jeans really laying into the hard boiled one.

If Mr flaccid has lost fanboy TV, sadly he may be trousering his enormous payoff once Vile have administered the last rites.
I had the misfortune to enter a pub that had SSN on in the background, couldn't believe the amount of adverts for a subscription service - It's basically an advert channel interspersed with regurgitated red-shirt nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.