United Thread | 2024/25

This lot are so far behind the top clubs which unfortunately they are not one of them, look how long it took us to start winning trophies it does happen overnight they are seriously ten years at least behind the rest. Hopefully longer.

That game last night was 2 founding members of the G14. Those clubs thought that by being successful at that period of time it meant they will be forever, destroyed by their own arrogance & yet if they’d have studied the last 100 years they’d know it was likely.

Enjoy this period blues, take nothing for granted.

This puts me in something of a dilemma. I never watch them unless we a playing. However, they are going to be on the end of an absolute hammering sooner rather than later and I need cheering up.
Tape 'em! I only watch MotD these days if the Rags have been whipped, and not until 24hrs later. I can just watch the Rag net bulging! Next best thing to Haaland hat trick!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.