United Thread | 2024/25

To anyone that doesnt believe in corruption i ask one simple question , why are the var conversations hidden from the general public, there is no technological or ethical reason to do so but the pl still treat the fans like idiots who dont understand football. Its no coincidence that var benefits certain clubs far more than it does others and its also no coincidence that they keep the conversations and decision making process secret from the fans.
VAR was brought in to protect the ref on the pitch. That's why the conversations are hidden.

Think he gets sacked if they don't win on Sunday with it being an international break.
Maybe for the greater good we should want them to win?
Another international breaking November so it might not last that long.

Think he gets sacked if they don't win on Sunday with it being an international break.
I never want the rags to win.

I don’t even want them to win the coin toss.

Not gonna pay him off and who is available that would take the job? Maybe horse face would take it on for a while but that's a massive risk. Starting to doubt now if even southgate would take it. Makes me laugh as their deluded fans think they can just go and take emery from villa!!!

Not gonna pay him off and who is available that would take the job? Maybe horse face would take it on for a while but that's a massive risk. Starting to doubt now if even southgate would take it. Makes me laugh as their deluded fans think they can just go and take emery from villa!!!
Unfortunately I think piss taking over Southgate has .made them nervous of the appointment
God I hope I'm wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.