United Thread | 2024/25

And the single win (vs Copenhagen at the fake Old Trafford) was thanks to a last minute penalty save.

But don't forget; "The World's Greatest Club"™, right.

Wow. I bet Shakter have a better record than that. A team that cannot play at home due to Russian butchers and don't have a proper league for the same reason. But, the lying bastard media still try to get everyone to believe they are a European power house.
In fact, I've just realised Celtic have a better record, no offence to Magicpole but that is hilarious.

Last edited:
Wow. I bet Shakter have a better record than that. A team that cannot play at home due to Russian butchers and don't have a proper league for the same reason. But, the lying bastard media still try to get everyone to believe they are a European powder house.
In fact, I've just realised Celtic have a better record, no offence to Magicpole but that is hilarious.
A European powder house (whatever that is) sounds about right to be fair

I actually watched their game against Porto. For a team with the highest wage bill in that competition, you'd expect them to show up, dominate and look like a major contender. They look to be just another side in it, not the worst side, but nothing you would put your money on winning the competition. Pathetic.

I actually watched their game against Porto. For a team with the highest wage bill in that competition, you'd expect them to show up, dominate and look like a major contender. They look to be just another side in it, not the worst side, but nothing you would put your money on winning the competition. Pathetic.

Winning the competition ?

They had to be fucking helped to even scrape into it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.