United Thread | 2024/25

Got to laugh at the silly twats on the Caf. Having a discussion about how selling McTominay was a mistake! Fuck me. One is even talking about Van Nistelrooy becoming the Manager!

Until they finally realise that “The United Way” is something that hasn’t worked for 15 years or more and that football has changed, they are in for more of the same.

Got to laugh at the silly twats on the Caf. Having a discussion about how selling McTominay was a mistake! Fuck me. One is even talking about Van Nistelrooy becoming the Manager!

Until they finally realise that “The United Way” is something that hasn’t worked for 15 years or more and that football has changed, they are in for more of the same.
They'll never accept anything other than entitlement, Scruffy Jim today mentioned "where they should be", fans of other clubs should be sick to death of this nonsense, unfortunately this circus is on our doorstep.

They'll never accept anything other than entitlement, Scruffy Jim today mentioned "where they should be", fans of other clubs should be sick to death of this nonsense, unfortunately this circus is on our doorstep.
They sniggered about us for 3 decades, I'm quite happy to return the favour.

I mean does anyone employed at that club have any idea of what they are fucking doing?
9dc3ca5684238090ca0b2cfcbe6d58f6.jpg

Gives an impressive and convincing picture of the man having full control of the footballing side ?

His asset stripping plan is going downhill rapidly.

Bought a minority stake with massive fanfare about controlling the football side of the business. Then washes his hands of any decision about the manager. This is comedy gold. Getting better and better.
Fucking hilarious isn’t it! Any rag hearing that today heart must have sank! They are spiralling out of control they’re fucked!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.