United Thread | 2024/25

I dream of the day I'm at work much less. My place is full of plastic rags and they're extremely mouthy this season. Probably due to them beating us in the FA Cup final, completely erasing any memories of an 8th placed finish in the Premier League and an embarrassing Champions League performance. Self awareness has never really been a strong point of a plastic rag.
They never learn do they.
Best thing to do is remember what they've been saying and remind them when it all turns to shit again.
They'll be out of the title race before the clocks go back.

I don't know if this is just a Rag's fantasy piece or not, but this looks like they're building a new stadium with a similar footprint next door. Yet magically it will be able to hold 100,000/a million/a billion (delete as appropriate) fans!
They cannot save space by having the seats any closer together, that's impossible. So to ensure they fit 100k into a stadium that is the same size as the old one, they are asking fans to sit on each other's knee. (You swap over at half time)

I am suprised the Glazers Out brigade aren't kicking off about the latest corruption scandal.
The Glazers sell shares to Scruffy Jim but get the club to pay the legal bill !
When they arrived they saddled the club with debt to buy it. Now they have sold a portion, they've dumped that debt onto the club as well.
If Scruffy eventually takes over the rags he will have to pay his own legal bills and the Glazers as well.

Fuck I love the Glazers. Modelled on, but improved upon, Peter Swales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.