United Thread | 2024/25

I see Wan Bissaka is agreeing to a transfer as long as the rags pay him several million quid for lost wages.
If they say no and the deal collapses he can walk away on a free at the end of next season. The rags selling him for 18 million, if they have to stump up 3-4 million it's hardly worth it.
Wan Bissaka is a very good 1 v 1 defender, he offers absolutely nothing going forward though, would suit a bottom of the league team perfectly.

Wan Bissaka is a very good 1 v 1 defender, he offers absolutely nothing going forward though, would suit a bottom of the league team perfectly.
Cost them as much as Kyle Walker cost us.
I remember the usual fuckwits spouting their usual bollocks when he signed.

Not a word about Wan Bissaka's fee when he signed and nothing said about another player who hasn't lived up to expectations that they're trying desperately to offload.

There is no point engaging with these sort of people. I don't get sucked in by the plastic LFC and MUFC fans who never attend matches. Life is just too short to waste energy on morons. Luckily I am now semi-retired so I can avoid them in the workplace and socially very easily. And I feel much happier for it.
Yep. I have 2 match going red mates and will happily chat footy with them. The plastics I just ignore or laugh at.

I am suprised the Glazers Out brigade aren't kicking off about the latest corruption scandal.
The Glazers sell shares to Scruffy Jim but get the club to pay the legal bill !
When they arrived they saddled the club with debt to buy it. Now they have sold a portion, they've dumped that debt onto the club as well.
If Scruffy eventually takes over the rags he will have to pay his own legal bills and the Glazers as well.

Fuck I love the Glazers. Modelled on, but improved upon, Peter Swales.
I hope Uncle Malcolm Glazer is resting on a bed of feathers up in heaven for all he has done to the detriment of that rancid cesspit of an organisation.

Wonder if the other clubs asked for more covid money and got refused?! if they did that there tells you it's pure corruption! Now if those other clubs didn't have the cheek to ask for that amount of money then the response by the primer will be you didn't ask for it and not put the reasons why!

It's like the excuse would be you don't ask you don't get..

Wonder if the other clubs asked for more covid money and got refused?! if they did that there tells you it's pure corruption! Now if those other clubs didn't have the cheek to ask for that amount of money then the response by the primer will be you didn't ask for it and not put the reasons why!

It's like the excuse would be you don't ask you don't get..
I would have thought that the premier league has worked hand in hand with the rags in this issue. 2022 was 2 years post lock down so to use that as an exemption is fanciful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.