United Thread | 2024/25

Last seasons FA cup I remember was punctuated frequently by the Neanderthals singing ‘we know what you are, cheating bastards, we know what you are’

It would be fitting and factually accurate if we sung that back to them constantly tomorrow.

It might be the only way most of them find out the black and white truth

I don't know if this is just a Rag's fantasy piece or not, but this looks like they're building a new stadium with a similar footprint next door. Yet magically it will be able to hold 100,000/a million/a billion (delete as appropriate) fans!
And already crosses in land they don't own. This plan really hasn't been thought through at all

Wonder if the other clubs asked for more covid money and got refused?! if they did that there tells you it's pure corruption! Now if those other clubs didn't have the cheek to ask for that amount of money then the response by the primer will be you didn't ask for it and not put the reasons why!

It's like the excuse would be you don't ask you don't get..
That excsuse wont wash given that everton asked for it and were refused and if i was everton id be screaming bloody murder to ask why their request was turned down and the rags was granted because there is literally no reason to grant one and not the other.

This 75million helping hand from the pl has to be investigated - No it doesn't. It can't be ignored - yes it can.
It surely makes the actions against other clubs null in void - that's different, Man Yoooo have 'iiiiiiiiistory init and their success is important to the Premier League brand...........
Allow me to provide the official PL responses as above............

Allow me to provide the official PL responses as above............

:) I know you are making light of it and we both agree that this will be the out come. But for how much longer can this be ignored ?
Rangers in Scotland got kicked out and that is a two club league. I fail to see how the other 14 or so in the pl can sit back and take their punishment when the rags and pl are clearly screwing them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.