United Thread | 2024/25

Unsurprisingly, the media appear to be somewhat backward in coming forward over this matter. Truthfully, if it hadn't been brought up on here I would not have known about this. That in itself says a lot.
I told a Rag that it wasn't reported because they're shit and irrelevant and thst nobody actually cares about their poxy has been club.

That ludicrous 'theatre of dreams' title they gave themselves, absolutely brain-shatteringly embarrassing.

If your idea of 'dream' is a run-down, almost derelict piece of land with a crumbling structure that wouldn't look out of place in some futuristic John Carpenter film, then fair enough.
Add to that the implication that what takes place there in this relic-from-a-bygone-age, is something to enjoy, some kind of visual treat for people of all ages to gasp in awe and appreciation at, is a piss-take. The so-called football from the team that call this neglected OAP's garden allotment 'home' is nothing more than pub league hoof-ball, and that's being kind.

Fuck me, if they gave it a more suitable name they'd probably be sued for plagiarism by Dantè.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.