United Thread | 2024/25

:) I know you are making light of it and we both agree that this will be the out come. But for how much longer can this be ignored ?
Rangers in Scotland got kicked out and that is a two club league. I fail to see how the other 14 or so in the pl can sit back and take their punishment when the rags and pl are clearly screwing them.
I'm being a bit conspiratorial for this early on a Friday but do you really see the American voting block starting to eat away at each other?

They will have very similar aims and objectives which will be mutually beneficial to them............

I'm being a bit conspiratorial for this early on a Friday but do you really see the American voting block starting to eat away at each other?

They will have very similar aims and objectives which will be mutually beneficial to them............

I think the American own clubs could turn on each other if they don't get to 100% run the pl.
Plus its should be clear to both American and non American clubs that the dippers and rags get treated differently. If the American owners are all meant to be together and they now see rags get allowed 75million fix, it could start infighting between the yanks

QUESTIONS to ask the PL -:

1) We're ALL PL clubs advised of the 'Exceptional'
circumstances/conditions that were applied to MU & willingly accepted by the PL ?

2) How and when were the other PL clubs advised ?

3) Did the advice identify the specific 'Exceptions' that could be be claimed and accepted by the PL ?

4) Which clubs re submitted their claims as a result of the PLs correspondence ?

5) Were any clubs claims for 'Exceptional 'costs accepted & increased & who were they ?

6) Were any clubs claims for 'Exceptional' costs rejected, who were they, and why ?

7) Have any PL clubs subsequently challenged the protocol. Who are they, and what has been the outcome of their challenge ?

8) Is the PL undertaking an independent review of the protocol, decision making process and 'Exceptional' cost awards and will it make the findings public ?

9) Will the PL take retrospective sanctions against any PL club who is subsequently found to have breached PL rules, acted in bad faith or failed to cooperate with any subsequent enquiry ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.