United Thread | 2024/25

Oh f**k - did someone see me? So I was at the swamp in (freebie) corporate on Saturday - me and two other City fans sat on a row amongst other rag prawn-sandwich munchers - when Garnacho ballooned over the goal in the first half we three were the only ones in the whole row not to jump up in expectation of a goal! Cue, accusative looks from someone sat next to me. I didn't come out second half. But don't worry I'm cleansed now, went to Wolves away yesterday, great day out!
Free or not you wouldn't get me there without City playing. CTID

That’s why I barely trust Serie A players . Their league is much slower compared to the EPL. Also Zirkzee had Motta. Now he is playing for the worst club you can play for. Juventus the king of loans being interested seems legit since Motta took over. Another Ten Hag failure.

They just need another £150m to unlock him.

So big and daft wants Eric out. Both masters of delusion. One thinks he's a decent footballer whilst the other thinks he's a decent manager. Only could happen at the swamp.

So big and daft wants Eric out. Both masters of delusion. One thinks he's a decent footballer whilst the other thinks he's a decent manager. Only could happen at the swamp.

That will be the same jail dodger that they tried to offload last year but there were no takers!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.