United Thread | 2024/25

This guy won’t be invited back to the swamp in a hurry!
I wonder if anyone in the media will have the balls to tell the truth about Fergie’s historic financial dealings at the swamp after the jelly and ice cream has been handed out.

The Telegraph amongst others are now fighting the rags corner re the gpc being booted off the gravy train.
They state that having laid off 250 staff on an average of 40k p.a. it is only right that the gpc gets booted.

What they fail to mention is Nevilles wages now he's been brought in as a club ambassador.
How much is he on?

Albert Gardens, off Averill St! Robin Hood was my local from 1977 to about 1999.
I seem to remember a City fan who lived on there was killed in a car crash coming back from West Brom in the 90s. I didn’t know him, but a mate of mine did. I think he was called Ian? RIP x

You can tell immediately if a player is technically sub-standard. When I saw Kirkzee’s first touch for the Rags on TV it reminded me of Lee Badbuy. Fantastic to see!

Hopefully he stays shit, don’t want him ending up good if he stays with these twats.

What I don’t understand about these rag cunts is they constantly try to bullshit everyone that they’re ’the biggest club in the world’, yet they continue to waste money on shite from the Dutch league, or cast offs.

If they were as big, and rich, as they and their media apologists claim, they’d be bidding £250m for Vini jr and £100m+ for Musiala.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.