United Thread | 2024/25

keep calm bros we were waitiing for that. and the time had coem.. check what is happening in turkey soon
cheers bros
time came again between Ataturk's guys and the others... a great war wil begin.. and by the way..we want that. i wiant that.. let s see..... it will begin here... and i want it... we will fight.. lets see who is gonna win...

VPN blocked too?
VPN blocked too?

Erdogan must be on one. Or wanting to block Goldbridge from producing his inane grifting bullshit.
this one is differenet bro
i donr know what they did

very very slow internet..you can not watch a video at the moment in turket in youtube..

i dont know
i didnt try vpn, discord is blocked, i ama vp user
but this is different

ok we can logi in to youtubbe
but can not wATCH A VİDEO
those asholles are trying sometihh new
i dont know bro

we are soldiers of ATATURK bros. just know that.. if anything happens, just know that, we were fighting for ATATURK. and drink for us.

shite has came bros in here... i am just telling that. this time is real. war has began... we are here. we will fight... an probably in turkey

there will be a civil war...
thats what i am talking about. anyıway. i am writing this in utd thread..

anyway... yes
war, war never changes...

VPN blocked too?

Erdogan must be on one. Or wanting to block Goldbridge from producing his inane grifting bullshit.
it is complicated bro.. too complicated. sometimes i talk with you too much.... cririsizing my country... it is not a good thing for anyone to criticsie his country in a foreing place... yes... but.... sometimes i wanna come to manchester, by the way ilived in amsterdam 5 years, there i fucked turkey then i realised that, i should not do it.... noone can understand... anywaay bros...... that shite is serious i believe... i am here since they fucking limited youtube and stuff... ok i opened vpn yes.. but what the fuck? anyway...
i hate fener. but as some of you know i live in fener region.
so i ll support fener for you tomorrow. for you.

live 4 ever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.