United ticket requests thread

just bought 3 tickets this morning 2 adult 1 junior with 3 different access cards with less than 100 points on each from the OS forget the ticket office use the OS
i have checked with the ticket office and they said my purchase will stand as some on here were not sure

my advice use the OS forget the ticket office

spare city card?

hi, I was just wondering if anyone has a spare citycard that they wouldnt mind letting me use for a ticket for the rag game. I share a season ticket with my mate but we both want to go and can't find anyone with a spare citycard. It would be a great help if anyone has a spare one with 60 points on, and I can return it straight after the game.

Re: spare city card?

I have a spare Access card if that is okay it has over 60 points - I have my rag ticket on my season ticket holder so don't know if an access card is any help - if it is then pm me

United away

Hey im under 16 and have nowhere near enough loyalty points is there anyway anyone could get me a ticket?

trevorcitytilidie said:
I have a spare Access card if that is okay it has over 60 points - I have my rag ticket on my season ticket holder so don't know if an access card is any help - if it is then pm me

aww cant use an access card unfortunatly. cheers anyway mate, im just hoping it gets to general sale as my access card has about 140 on it.

Blue_Jonny said:
hi, I was just wondering if anyone has a spare citycard that they wouldnt mind letting me use for a ticket for the rag game. I share a season ticket with my mate but we both want to go and can't find anyone with a spare citycard. It would be a great help if anyone has a spare one with 60 points on, and I can return it straight after the game.
have a spare acess card with 500 plus points if that helps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.