United ticket requests thread

Re: spare city card?

tonycad blue said:
Blue_Jonny said:
hi, I was just wondering if anyone has a spare citycard that they wouldnt mind letting me use for a ticket for the rag game. I share a season ticket with my mate but we both want to go and can't find anyone with a spare citycard. It would be a great help if anyone has a spare one with 60 points on, and I can return it straight after the game.
have a spare acess card with 500 plus points if that helps
just to add card only 16 /21 access card but as more than 500 points

Long shot,citycard holder 170 points so any chance someone can help me out with a ticket for the away leg of the cup game.Pm if possible.
Thanks.

I might aswell join the queue even though I'm in about 100th position, but looking for one for the away leg, I might make the criteria yet, but thought I would throw my hat in the ring if anyone has anything. Cheers.

Colin_Bell said:
Two required here PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell if He needs a ticket what chance the rest, come on City sort him out, what about Franny hasn't he got any spares?

Re: United away

Mancity17 said:
cant you get one anyway i fort te loyalty points dont work for under 16 ? from wat i hear anyway lol
It doesn't matter how old you are, if you go to away games you will rack the points up.

If anyone is able to get a ticket for the home leg please, a mate of mine would like one. She's a big blue but had to give up going soon after the points system kicked in. A lot of you from the heydays of '99 would know her, very deserving cause.

ta

desperate need of a.

ticket for the home leg , anyone out there with enough point who can help me out please , will be very very grateful will also buy you a pint or two :) cheers nath , x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.