United ticket requests thread

Re: desperate need of a.

Just cue up and get one there bound to come on open sale after new year (well 2day) lol, but if you do make sure your there early the day they come on sale, because i cued up for blackburn away tickets this season at 5 in the mornin and people who got there after about 7ish had no chance :)

Re: spare city card?

tonycad blue said:
tonycad blue said:
have a spare acess card with 500 plus points if that helps
just to add card only 16 /21 access card but as more than 500 points
yes card still available unable to send private message dont what else i can do not know how much info i can put on reply without getting in trouble new to bluemoon site

Halfpenny said:
But if anyone has a junior number they're not using for the rags away, then PM me please? I'll be forever grateful. Cheers. I would like a 2nd for my sister but it's not essential.

i have 2 not sure how many points though

Does anyone have a photo of their ticket for the swamp? I just got hold of one (don't ask....) and want to make sure it's genuine.

Steve_CTID said:
Does anyone have a photo of their ticket for the swamp? I just got hold of one (don't ask....) and want to make sure it's genuine.

You post yours and we will tell you

Hey all, happy new year and all that!!

I unfortuanately don't have an accesscard having moved away from Manchester!! However would really love to come down and watch us thrash the bastards!

Any advice would be appreciated

citizen said:
Steve_CTID said:

You post yours and we will tell you

I'm at work at the moment, I'll try and sort something out when I'm home, I normally wouldn't go to these measures asi may eventually have the right points but the lad I'm going with might not.

i have a spare citycard if anyone needs it, has 340 loyalty points on it, so its eligable to buy a ticket now, it is an adult card, as its my wifes, but she not going,

can come collect it from ramsbottom, or could meet you outside ground or in mary d's or something before the game,

JUST A THOUGHT HAVE THE CLUB CONSIDERED PUTTING THE SECOND LEG ON A SCREEN AT COMS OPEN THE BARS BET THEY WOULD GET A GOOD FEW IN FOR SAY A FIVER OR TENNER BE GOOD TO BE SAT AROUND LOADS OF BLUES WHEN WE GET OUR SECOND GOAL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.