United ticket requests thread

looking to buy 2 ticket for home SF derby. from overseas so dont have seasoncard and therefore they wont let me but from ticket office.
can anyone please help me, dont want to book flights untill i know i have tickets for match
thanks!!
akiva@makorrishon.co.il

Still want a junior ticket for the swamp. If anyone has one knocking about I'll take it no problem.

makor said:
looking to buy 2 ticket for home SF derby. from overseas so dont have seasoncard and therefore they wont let me but from ticket office.
can anyone please help me, dont want to book flights untill i know i have tickets for match
thanks!!
akiva@makorrishon.co.il

makor are you 'flying' in from barton aerodrome? you might be better just getting the tram to town from trafford park!

hi im looking for two tickets for the 2ng leg at the swamp if you have any please please pm me as I don`t have enough loyalty points which is a seriously anoying.
thanks and happy new year to you all CTID

right, me and my dad are desparate to go , will pay more than face value , could meet before a city home game to pay and get tickets in cash.

Please if you can help post something or PM me .

thanks

Come on City! CTID!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.