United ticket requests thread

Semi Final 1st Leg

January 6th is my birthday which is the same day as the semi final 1 st leg which is all good.......

Now here's the problem i haven't been able to get up this season due to work commitments and a pregnant wife who has been very poorly but i have been able to work things out to go to this game.

The only thing is because i haven't been will the chances of me getting a ticket be slim?

So it's an early plea if anyone will have a spare for this i'll be very grateful

Cheers Ox-blue

Re: Semi Final 1st Leg

If you're a Citycard holders with a few loyalty points I think you'll be ok, as it's live on the Beeb there are bound to be some long distance fans who'll think twice about going with the costs etc.

just a bit of advice, anyone with out a prayer of getting a ticket for the swamp give hospitality a ring, ok a few quid but no more than if you pay a tout.

bluecm said:
de niro said:
just a bit of advice, anyone with out a prayer of getting a ticket for the swamp give hospitality a ring, ok a few quid but no more than if you pay a tout.

rag hospitality?

no, you have a meal at coms and are bussed to the game, price includes a ticket in the city end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.