United ticket requests thread

ox-blue

Desperate Plea

Semi Final 1st leg is on my birthday and i haven't been able to go much due to work and family commitments (I Hate Growing Up) so am desperatly short of loyalty points but i need a ticket for the home leg.....

So Please please please if anyone who knows of a spare going can you let me know

Cheers Ox-Blue

not to be confused with oxblue aka billy

daveonyx

Lancaster..But my heart is still in the Kippax
WANTED!! Tix for semi final 1st leg

Just thought i'd be first in there in case they sell out before i get chance to buy one!
am lookin for 2 tickets (ideally south stand) not bothered if theres standing room only and will pay FULL face value!!!

A

Anonymous

Re: WANTED!! Tix for semi final 1st leg

You're a bit early yet ....... but you're right , the tickets will be like gold-dust!

ManCityX

So you're looking to sit in the rag end then? Sounds like you haven't been to any other round of the competition...

crizack

was going to buy my first car this month but have now had to save the money to get a 1st leg ticket.

Ricster

Not saying daveonyx isn't a blue, but how many requests like this one do you think we'll see on the run up to the semi from members with low post counts?

I just think there might be a few undercover rags who will be looking to do the same thing.

Don't have an account?

Register now!