United ticket requests thread

Re: WANTED!! Tix for semi final 1st leg

daveonyx said:
Just thought i'd be first in there in case they sell out before i get chance to buy one!
am lookin for 2 tickets (ideally south stand) not bothered if theres standing room only and will pay FULL face value!!!

you aint the first theres a 4 page thread in the ticket section

Re: Semi Final 1st Leg

Hi all

Me and my mate are citycard holders in Middlesex, get to 3 or 4 games at Eastlands a season and most of the London away games. What do you reckon are the chances of home leg tickets getting down to citycard holders? How many tickets do we have to give the reds?

Anyone who can't get to the home leg, I'd be really interested in taking tickets, or any early news on ticket arrangements.

Cheers all
BlueAdamski

Re: united ticket thread

bluetoby said:
de niro said:
got to give us about 10k have'nt they?
east stand upper and normal away section 9000ish same as fa cup

Rumours doing the rounds ... we will only get normal allocation at OT, due to GMP restrictions. If this is the case, then City should do the same...

alright guys
Hoping to come over from Jersey for the game
just wondering if i can get one ticket for the home leg thats assured off someone before i book flights, hotels etc ..
cheers
SWP

The home leg is my birthday and i'm desperate for one ticket if anyone can help i'd be grateful

swamp away tickets ?

Has anyone got 2 season tickets with more than 4000 points that they will let me use for tickets :)

Cause me and my dad have season tickets but he has 3320 and i have a junior season tickets with 1580 on it :/ and dont think i will be able to get hold of two tickets :/

anyone help ? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.