United Vs City post Game Discussion Thread

Re: Big thanks to Anderson yesterday.

ifiwasarichfan said:
His career has been in freefall since "Sister Act" 2.

lol!! just spluttered out a mouthfull of beer

Why didn't we have the usual Fergie time we might have scored 10

Been to some memorable derbies in my time until yesterday the March 1968 3-1 thrashing we gave them that night,14000blues crammed into their old scoreboard end was the best That takes some beating I must be mellowing with age was 21yo that night
Yesterday just sat there watching it on TV just gave me that feeling of utter ecstasy
Well done boys

Re: Neville on SKY yesterday

He is one of the best pundits on tv at the moment without a doubt. He clearly knows what he is talking about and for the most part has been unbiased, he conducted himself with dignity.

It clearly pained him, he didn't even try to hide it. Still managed to stay professional unlike the pundit on Fox Soccer, who was clearly irritated. He actually complained angrily when some of our goals went in about how poor the rags were playing.

Yes, he was fine on Sky, and paid City due credit. Equally, he's still a tosser as well.

Re: Balotelli / rag when being subbed....

That 60yr old bald MIB is quite funny when the 3rd goes in..."right that's it lets go" !

Blue Haze said:
It clearly pained him, he didn't even try to hide it. Still managed to stay professional unlike the pundit on Fox Soccer, who was clearly irritated. He actually complained angrily when some of our goals went in about how poor the rags were playing.
I've no problem with emotion on the box, even from the United end.

It's snide remarks that irk me more than anything, and he's not been guilty of that.

He looked gutted,but to be fair to him,he's been complimentary of City nearly every time they have been on live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.