United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rags vs. City Pre Match Thread

super_city_si said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
1234660_Manchester_City.jpg
Has to be this team. If only Pellegrini wasn't such a stubborn twat.
I think that is the best team we can put out there. In terms of playing Kun up front by himself, circumstances may be favourable in that Bony may well still be injured, and I don't think MP would be game to pick Dzeko after his performance the other night.

I don't mind playing the vermin in a situation where we are the underdogs. It will make the victory all the sweeter.

Sure they have been on a good run, but let's see what they are made of when they play us. I reckon they will melt like an ice cone in the desert.

I said a few weeks ago that even the fucking dog and duck would give us a game at the minute we are so predictable and easy to play against and I fear the worst on Sunday. Listen Pellegrini.......4-4-2 MIGHT have worked last year but we have been royally sussed out THIS year so sort the fucker out!!

jollylescott said:
super_city_si said:
Has to be this team. If only Pellegrini wasn't such a stubborn twat.
I think that is the best team we can put out there. In terms of playing Kun up front by himself, circumstances may be favourable in that Bony may well still be injured, and I don't think MP would be game to pick Dzeko after his performance the other night.

I don't mind playing the vermin in a situation where we are the underdogs. It will make the victory all the sweeter.

Sure they have been on a good run, but let's see what they are made of when they play us. I reckon they will melt like an ice cone in the desert.

I hope and prey that the wanker that picks our team realises that simple mathematics of 3 against 2 (more like 1 as yaya is a lazy twat) in the centre of the park will always result in the team with 3 winning the battle as they can form triangles all day long.

No wonder Ferndanhino is shagged after every game.

Please please please lets have the starting eleven thats shown in the caption above!!

Whatever everyone is hoping for is sort of irrelevant. Fact is, if we play anything like we can then we'll murder them. Their defence is shite, and their midfield isn't too good. Get a grip, and we'll hammer them. I think.

ianw16 said:
Whatever everyone is hoping for is sort of irrelevant. Fact is, if we play anything like we can then we'll murder them. Their defence is shite, and their midfield isn't too good. Get a grip, and we'll hammer them. I think.

Not if we only play 1 in midfield. We came to against Palace when Dzeko got the hook and fat Frank came on and played centre mid. Then we were in total control of the game. To little too late from our manager. Only my opinion mind.

I'm always nervous about derbies.

I'll be totally pissed off in Milner isn't in the starting 11 - we need his energy and he's quite prepared to shout at players not pulling their weight.
Dzeko shouldn't be in the 18 man squad. ESPN described his effort against Palace as a "waste of a shirt"
And I'd find space for Jovetic (on the bench) because he at least works up a sweat.
The other thing MP needs to do is time his substitutions heaps better then he usually does. Five minutes for James to try to save a game is ludicrous - just because he did against Hull doesn't mean it will happen every game.

ianw16 said:

Problem being we haven't played "anything like we can" all year.

............................Hart........................

Zaba.............Komp...........Mangala.................Clichy

......................Dinho...........Milner....................

Navas.......................Silva............................Jovetic

...............................Aguero.....................

Or if Jovetic Unfit

............................Hart........................

Zaba.............Komp...........Mangala.................Clichy

......................Dinho...........Lampard....................

Navas.......................Silva............................Milner

...............................Aguero.....................

Impact (I hope) subs Bony, Yaya and Nasri.

Sorry if this upsets a few people but I want 11 men on the pitch at the start. When Lampard/Jovetic tires bring Yaya on for the second half even and Nasri for Navas is obvious sub too. If we're not winning least have plan B /C/D and implement them early half time or with at least 30 mins to go.
I think a fresher Yaya running at them for the last 30 mins or the game whatever the score will be far more effective than him trying to do it having already been on the pitch 60 mins.

Not a chance pellergrini will put out this team. It's way out of his comfort zone and far to good to be in his thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.