United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rags vs. City Pre Match Thread

chaddblue said:
Silva_Spell said:
Anything less than 3 points against City will be a huge disappointment. We are better than them.

Man City's best strategy will be to attempt to get a Man Utd player sent off. If we finish the game with 11 men, we should win.

The biggest thing that is saying we will surely win this is how Barcelona tore them to shreds over two games, we play very similar to Barca

Ha ha ha.... Comedy gold

I can live with blind faith and hope....we all did that at some point in the past but play similar to Barca.........

Probably some 'Me love you long time' guy who will be a Full-kit Wanker as well.

blue b4 the moon said:
chaddblue said:

Ha ha ha.... Comedy gold

I can live with blind faith and hope....we all did that at some point in the past but play similar to Barca.........

As in running round and kicking a ball?

Fucking hell Wythenshawe badminton club is more like Barca than those idiots.

Silva_Spell said:
Anything less than 3 points against City will be a huge disappointment. We are better than them.

Man City's best strategy will be to attempt to get a Man Utd player sent off. If we finish the game with 11 men, we should win.

The biggest thing that is saying we will surely win this is how Barcelona tore them to shreds over two games, we play very similar to Barca

It's hard to think of team that plays less like Barcelona.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
Silva_Spell said:

I must be honest. The rags' game plan IS very similar to Barcelona in one respect.

Barcelona: Pass it to Messi.

Rags: Hoof it to Fellaini.

crazyg said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:

I must be honest. The rags' game plan IS very similar to Barcelona in one respect.

Barcelona: Pass it to Messi.

Rags: Hoof it to Fellaini.

The only similar thing I can think of between the clubs is that there's 50,000 glory hunting tourists in their grounds every home game

I'm in a really bad mood .
And Monday night didn't help .
Even if we win this , which is a big if .
It won't make up for a very disappointing 2015 .

KnaresboroughBlue said:
Silva_Spell said:

Amazing how fickle they are. Before the Tottenham and Liverpool games they were playing dross football and the consensus was that turtle was for the sack. When have we ever played to get a man sent off? We don't have a Rooney to ref the game nor a Fellaini to elbow and spit. Just amazing how they can rewrite history like no others.

Got to be solid for this game, I would go with

Hart - Zabaleta, Kompany, Mangala, Clichy - Navas, Silva, Milner, Fernandinho, Kolorov - Aguero.

4-5-1 with Navas and Kolorov covering our full backs and giving us width.

No Dzeko, Yaya, Fernando and Nasri too unreliable or Demichelis too slow.

Still not optimistic as a poor defence suddenly doesn't become watertight, a slow build up suddenly doesn't speed up and a reluctance to shoot is ingrained.

God help us.

Far from confident about this,
We need too get some rhythm going in how we play, play at a bit of pace instead of one dimensional, slow football. We need too fight for the ball more, we need too be in their faces and most importantly, pellegrini needs to out-wit the turtle with tactics. At the moment the team won't even give them a game, they'll just go back too their mansions afterwards with there 200k in there pockets and its fine for them, just dandy.

As much as it pains me too say it, they are a pretty big threat now again in terms of how consistent and efficient theyve been lately, more so than us at the mo anyway. Even if we have superior quality which we definitely do, theyre playing with way more desire to win than us which is why theyre above us., I mean for example, ive got too say as much as we hate the granny shagging ****...he's a decent leader, he runs at defenders when off the ball and wins it back, causes other players too make mistakes, is always putting a full hearted tackle in, and thats there CF! Thats just a few of the things we are lacking at the moment.

We wont get be humilated though, far from it, itll probably be an open game but i think as i've said, there players clearly give more of a shit than ours so i think they'll get a narrow 2-1 victory. Bloody hope im wrong but i cant see any different at this current moment in time :(

4-5-1 - Same defence as against palace only put in zab instead of sagna, milner and fern in CM, nasri and silva out wide, yaya (as much as he is arsed lately) should start just behind Kun imo.

ca059087c052f49d91c18ed42530a565.jpg

An oldie but a goodie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.