United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're due some luck, God knows. They won't pack the box but they'll be dangerous. We just need someone who can convert the possession into goals. Form means nothing in a derby, they are a different animal. We need 5 in midfield, and James Milner needs to be one of them. if Manuel f**** this up then I fear for him and us.

I'm no fan of Pellers at all but he's not completely insane! There's no way on earth he'll play Aguero & Dzeko up front in this one.

Cheesy said:
I'm no fan of Pellers at all but he's not completely insane! There's no way on earth he'll play Aguero & Dzeko up front in this one.

You must be joking...

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7hEqCdAwjs[/video]

He's another Rag in the long line of United fans who have pulled a derby stunt. No doubt he's now the hero of the red masses spread all over the world.

The MUEN now running it, followed by the Daily Fail, etc, tomorrow.

Manchester United fan Stephen Howson live tweets tour of Etihad IN A REDS SHIRT ahead of the derby

Die-hard Man United fan Stephen Howson has entered enemy territory at Etihad, grinning in his Red shirt and live tweeting the whole experience

Won't post a link.

jrb said:
He's another Rag in the long line of United fans who have pulled a derby stunt. No doubt he's now the hero of the red masses spread all over the world.

Manchester United fan Stephen Howson live tweets tour of Etihad IN A REDS SHIRT ahead of the derby

Die-hard Man United fan Stephen Howson has entered enemy territory at Etihad, grinning in his Red shirt and live tweeting the whole experience

Won't post a link.
Aspiring to be a blue

jrb said:

Won't post a link.

My facebook is going mental over this. i've forced myself not to reply to it so far. maybe it's just me and because i'm a city fan but i genuinely think this is just embarrassing. He's paid money to City to go on a tour about the team he supposedly hates the most. I just don't get what's supposed to be funny about that. Am i alone? If a blue went to old trafford in a city shirt and took the tour, i wouldn't think that was funny, i'd be questioning the point of it and wondering why he didn't just go on the city tour instead.

either way, it proves how small time they've become in such a short period, remember when no united fan cared about the derby and little old city?

ninjamonkey said:
jrb said:

Won't post a link.

My facebook is going mental over this. i've forced myself not to reply to it so far. maybe it's just me and because i'm a city fan but i genuinely think this is just embarrassing. He's paid money to City to go on a tour about the team he supposedly hates the most. I just don't get what's supposed to be funny about that. Am i alone? If a blue went to old trafford in a city shirt and took the tour, i wouldn't think that was funny, i'd be questioning the point of it and wondering why he didn't just go on the city tour instead.

either way, it proves how small time they've become in such a short period, remember when no united fan cared about the derby and little old city?

Fucking dumb rag twat... happy hes there as every little helps towards ffp....apart from buying a ticket for derby matches at the swamp i wouldnt give them dirty rag twats the steam of my piss.... wonder if he will sneak to Mary Ds before next derby match and spray the walls.... small time twats.... hope we bury the fuckers on Sunday

jrb said:

Won't post a link.

He turns up at the ground in a United shirt, pays his money to go on a stadium tour, the money is accepted and he has his tour.

How is that a stunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.