United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ancoats said:
urmston said:
jrb said:
He's another Rag in the long line of United fans who have pulled a derby stunt. No doubt he's now the hero of the red masses spread all over the world.

The MUEN now running it, followed by the Daily Fail, etc, tomorrow.

Won't post a link.

He turns up at the ground in a United shirt, pays his money to go on a stadium tour, the money is accepted and he has his tour.

How is that a stunt?

hahhahahahahahaha dumb c**t giving his money to Manchester city any city fan would never pay for a tour of that crap over the road

I don't want to get drawn into the technicalities of what he did, but.....

Stunt.

something that is done to get attention for the person or people responsible for it:

And I'm sure he was more than happy parting with his money just so he could do it.

Stuff like this is priceless to your average brain dead Rag. Him included.

mkS2nE8.jpg

Moving on, to lighten the mood.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klqbypui6tc[/video]

Cheesy said:
I'm no fan of Pellers at all but he's not completely insane! There's no way on earth he'll play Aguero & Dzeko up front in this one.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLKDV-_SCBs[/video]

Cheesy said:
I'm no fan of Pellers at all but he's not completely insane! There's no way on earth he'll play Aguero & Dzeko up front in this one.
We keep saying that but that doesn't stop him. He's sticking to his guns on this 4-4-2.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Cheesy said:
We keep saying that but that doesn't stop him. He's sticking to his guns on this 4-4-2.

It's like the compulsive gambler who bets again and again, knowing eventually it'll come good....
Once in a while he wins, and says 'told you'.... then goes back to throwing his money down the pan again....

It seems to a trait loads of managers have, I wouldn't say stubbornness, more they are reluctant to admit being wrong, and will keep on hoping the 'evidence' is all a big mistake and they'll be proven right eventually. Some of still believe it as they are leaving the car park for the final time...

FanchesterCity said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Cheesy said:

It's like the compulsive gambler who bets again and again, knowing eventually it'll come good....
Once in a while he wins, and says 'told you'.... then goes back to throwing his money down the pan again....

It seems to a trait loads of managers have, I wouldn't say stubbornness, more they are reluctant to admit being wrong, and will keep on hoping the 'evidence' is all a big mistake and they'll be proven right eventually. Some of still believe it as they are leaving the car park for the final time...

Manchester City chief executive Ferran Soriano says the struggling champions will not abandon their attacking style despite losing seven of their 16 games in 2015 and dropping to fourth in the Premier League (Daily Telegraph)

So it'll be the Ed & Kun show at the swamp then :(

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
FanchesterCity said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

Manchester City chief executive Ferran Soriano says the struggling champions will not abandon their attacking style despite losing seven of their 16 games in 2015 and dropping to fourth in the Premier League (Daily Telegraph)

So it'll be the Ed & Kun show at the swamp then :(

All of them should fucking go if they think the way we're playing is the way forward.

It only works if your forwards are on fire and can outscore the opposition as you are always going to concede set up this way. It smacks of arrogance and a touch of stubborn stupidity. What fan doesn't want to watch attractive flowing attacking football each week?Every single one.....but not if you fucking lose every week to teams you would beat nine times out of ten if you just tweaked the system a bit.

We are weak defensively at the moment and our so called defensive midfield players are too lightweight and erratic to give them the added protection they need,but what do we fans know eh just keep on playing a system that leaves us wide open and we will keep on scraping draws and losing every week!

The nightmare scenario is the match plays out like the Spain v Netherlands match in the World Cup. Us dominating possession but being hit in swift counter attacks.

I hope united go at us rather than cede the ball and try at break in numbers.

At our best I'd really fancy us but we look so short on belief and unbalanced.

In two minds as to whether we're better to start with Yaya between two Ferns in a 4-3-3 or simply drop Dzeko for Milner and start 4-4-2 with Silva nominally up front but effectively playing his normal game.

We simply can't start Dzeko though his work rate was so poor on Monday we effectively played with 10 men.

Im absolutely amazed how so many people give a shit what some Rag shit did. Really, why did you click the link and why are you bothered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.