United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Bony out, Pellegrini MUST play an extra midfielder.

If we start with Dzeko, oh god. I'll be worried.

4-3-3 with Fernando, Fernadinho and Yaya in midfield with a front 3 of Milner, Aguero and Silva would be my choice now.

CityFan94 said:
4-3-3 with Fernando, Fernadinho and Yaya in midfield with a front 3 of Milner, Aguero and Silva would be my choice now.

It would be foolish to play any other system,those would be my players too - from our options,its our most balanced,most effective,line up imo.

Ric said:
Just seen Stuart Pearce's combined XI on SSN:

CCOWTTBUgAAfDyG.jpg

Not qute sure where to start with that.

Now that´s funny

If we get Dzeko starting again, might as well sack him before kick off. I don't know how any manager coach or even spectator can't see that Dzeko is very ineffective in our current form and style of play.

0 shots in the last game when we had a total of 20 something shots.

Andouble said:
some outrageous bad luck that Bony has never been hurt in his career then comes to us and already misses a few games.

Par for the course recently,the rub of the green we haven't had......hopefully,that will change on Sunday - we're well overdue a bit...!

FantasyIreland said:
CityFan94 said:

It would be foolish to play any other system,those would be my players too - from our options,its our most balanced,most effective,line up imo.
I think we're more likely to see a 4-2-3-1

Yaya Fernandinho
Navas Silva Nasri
Aguero

pml79 said:
Ric said:

CCOWTTBUgAAfDyG.jpg

Haha well done stuart
He has got to be having a laugh surely. Valencia over Zabba and Sagna, Jones over anyone, No Silva, Ferny or Aguero. Stuart you are the weakest link, godbye

Eds said:
pml79 said:
Ric said:

CCOWTTBUgAAfDyG.jpg

Haha well done stuart
He has got to be having a laugh surely. Valencia over Zabba and Sagna, Jones over anyone, No Silva, Ferny or Aguero. Stuart you are the weakest link, godbye

Stuart's only trying to make an honest bob.

You don't go on Sky and start saying anything much bad about United, not if you want to be asked back.

Eds said:
pml79 said:
Ric said:

CCOWTTBUgAAfDyG.jpg

Haha well done stuart

Pearce is a fucking muppet. Absolute dogshit as a manager and as a person. A prehistoric Tim Sherwood if that's even possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.