United's form spurring us on says Savic

cibaman said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Really getting a bit sick and tired of hearing players telling us how this or that has spurred them on then they go and tamely surrender at Swansea or somewhere. The truth is we've been poor on the road since the QPR game. They need to do their talking on the pitch.

Being brutally honest, we've only really had 3 completely comvincing away performances all season. Spurs, United & Villareal. Even the 4-0 at Blackburn was flattering, we were poor for an hour. If we're to win our remaining 5 away games there really does need to be a drastic change in tactics and attitude.

absolutely......good post
and i hate to say it but i just cant see us finding this form at the back end of a tough season if i am honest
but we are blues and we hang on and hope and smile and pray and just keep on shouting for the blues
ctid

Once again it's more talk, but no action taken.

Sick of them coming out saying were treating every game like a cup final. That was said 4 weeks ago, since then not one game we've done that.

Wish they would start doing it on the pitch, rather than just talking.

The more they say, the worse it becomes. Just keep quiet and get on with it.

We should keep a dignified silence.

When we beat the rags to gain a 5 point lead. All the players should celebrate and grab Wooney to join in.

mat said:
We should keep a dignified silence.

When we beat the rags to gain a 5 point lead. All the players should celebrate and grab Wooney to join in.

We have to try and put pressure on, all them gobshites were doing it when we were top so we should do the same. It can't hurt.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Really getting a bit sick and tired of hearing players telling us how this or that has spurred them on then they go and tamely surrender at Swansea or somewhere. The truth is we've been poor on the road since the QPR game. They need to do their talking on the pitch.

A-fucking-men. Less of the every game is a cup final shit. Show us every game is a cup final.

Poor lad. Gets asked a question, gives a positive answer and gets slated for it.

If he had saved 1000 kittens from a burning barn I feel sure some of our support would crucify him for not rescuing 1001.

He might not be the best defender on our books, but cut the chap some slack!

strongbowholic said:
Poor lad. Gets asked a question, gives a positive answer and gets slated for it.

If he had saved 1000 kittens from a burning barn I feel sure some of our support would crucify him for not rescuing 1001.

He might not be the best defender on our books, but cut the chap some slack!

^absolutely this^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.