Unleash us Bobby

HellasLEAF said:
I'd like to see AJ, Silva and Tevez all on the park from the start.

That's all I ask.

If I was really brave I would ask for AJ, Silva, Tevez and one of Balo/Ade up front.

-------De Jong

AJ------Milner----Silva

--------Tevez

-------Ade/Balo
they started last week?

That first half was a joy to watch, City playing fast tempo one touch & two touch pass and move football. Now to continue it for thenext 45 minutes and for the rest of the season and we will be there or thereabouts come May.

Consider us unleashed. First half we were world class. There will be a lot of sides Chelsea, United and Arsenal included who will be crapping themselves right now. Keep it up.

Mancio I bet you hated that didnt you! It was very un- italian! Btw there will be no chance he will drop my mate, you boring Italian clown

forevercity said:
Mancio I bet you hated that didnt you! It was very un- italian! Btw there will be no chance he will drop my mate, you boring Italian clown

i can confirm what i was thinking before this game : you are just a clown unable to read a game.

the only one thing you are able to see is the result. and when is a good one you are a ass licker , while when its a bad one you are shouting on the manager . as a clown.

Mancio said:
forevercity said:

i can confirm what i was thinking before this game : you are just a clown unable to read a game.

the only one thing you are able to see is the result. and when is a good one you are a ass licker , while when its a bad one you are shouting on the manager . as a clown.

I appreciate the language barrier... but if you can't see that Mancini gave the players more room to express themselves then you're as bad as all us "know nothing English clowns".

GStar said:
Mancio said:

I appreciate the language barrier... but if you can't see that Mancini gave the players more room to express themselves then you're as bad as all us "know nothing English clowns".

i'm sorry for you mate but i've NEVER wrote the word "English". and I challenge you to prove otherwise.

then , if you think today mancini did something different from the previous games you have just to add yourserf to the list of the unable to understand football. and please dont take it as an offense , its just a fact that have NOTHING to do with the Nationality of anyone.

Mancio said:
GStar said:

i'm sorry for you mate but i've NEVER wrote the word "English". and I challenge you to prove otherwise.

then , if you think today mancini did something different from the previous games you have just to add yourserf to the list of the unable to understand football. and please dont take it as an offense , its just a fact that have NOTHING to do with the Nationality of anyone.

Someone is very good at coming accross as an arrogant, pompous, condescending, big headed twunt of the highest order.
learn some ucking manners or fcuk off somewhere else to patronise people.

law74 said:
Mancio said:

Someone is very good at coming accross as an arrogant, pompous, condescending, big headed twunt of the highest order.
learn some ucking manners or fcuk off somewhere else to patronise people.

i am pleased to accept your insults. I am happy because at least you have not tried to use xenophobia. thank you.

Early goal helped, as did Fulham not putting men behind the ball.

Other than that our approach wasn't too different.

Results do influence how a lot of people see a game panning out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.