Unleash us Bobby

moomba said:
Early goal helped, as did Fulham not putting men behind the ball.

Other than that our approach wasn't too different.

Results do influence how a lot of people see a game panning out.

perfect synthesis of my thoughts

moomba said:
Early goal helped, as did Fulham not putting men behind the ball.

Other than that our approach wasn't too different.

Results do influence how a lot of people see a game panning out.

Some are never happy but always negative just enjoy the win and stop trying to fukin Analise

We were awesome, but that was a typically naive performance from a Hughes team that allowed us to batter them.

The guy is completely unaware of the opposition when setting up his teams.

Destined to always be a failure as a manager. Very poor. Fulham are going backwards at an alarming rate under him.

On the field we utterly outplayed them. In the technical area, on a personal level, he was comprehensively outperformed today by a far superior opponent.

Surely this endless Hughes vs Mancini discussion is now dead and buried? To continue it is just stubbornness way beyond the point of rationality.

Mancio said:
forevercity said:
Mancio I bet you hated that didnt you! It was very un- italian! Btw there will be no chance he will drop my mate, you boring Italian clown

i can confirm what i was thinking before this game : you are just a clown unable to read a game.

the only one thing you are able to see is the result. and when is a good one you are a ass licker , while when its a bad one you are shouting on the manager . as a clown.
I said BEFORE the game that we needed to defend higher up and put pressure on the opposition.We did today.I'm not insulting the Italian style of play,it's just different.Italian sides(the good ones at least)can soak up pressure all day.Most sides in the prem can't.Today we played to our strengths and exposed their weaknesses.If we'd have sat back being patient,it wouldn't have happened for us.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Mancio said:
i can confirm what i was thinking before this game : you are just a clown unable to read a game.

the only one thing you are able to see is the result. and when is a good one you are a ass licker , while when its a bad one you are shouting on the manager . as a clown.
I said BEFORE the game that we needed to defend higher up and put pressure on the opposition.We did today.I'm not insulting the Italian style of play,it's just different.Italian sides(the good ones at least)can soak up pressure all day.Most sides in the prem can't.Today we played to our strengths and exposed their weaknesses.If we'd have sat back being patient,it wouldn't have happened for us.

my answer come from the OS

Mancini on the OS said:
“I am delighted with the performance and the result. The guys played some great football, but I don’t think there was a lot of difference to last week. We created a lot of chances in the second half against Birmingham, and building on that today we showed that one goal can change a game quickly.

“Then you can go on to score two or three more. There is more space when you play away, the home team played to win and that made a big difference for us today.

Of course results affect the way people see a game panning out... its a results business if we played average and win every game, why would anyone care? Similiarly if we played brilliantly but lost every game, the manager would still get sacked.

Mancio, you need to look up the meaning of xenophobia and stop being a know it all... this is a City board, its bound to be fanatical and biast at times.

If you know an exceptional amount about football you'd work in the industry... as it is you sit at home and post on a City website, simply because your idol is here. You defend Mancini to the hilt, so its hard to take your views seriously as your obviously blinded by your 'bromance' ;)

GStar said:
Of course results affect the way people see a game panning out... its a results business if we played average and win every game, why would anyone care? Similiarly if we played brilliantly but lost every game, the manager would still get sacked.

Mancio, you need to look up the meaning of xenophobia and stop being a know it all... this is a City board, its bound to be fanatical and biast at times.

If you know an exceptional amount about football you'd work in the industry... as it is you sit at home and post on a City website, simply because your idol is here. You defend Mancini to the hilt, so its hard to take your views seriously as your obviously blinded by your 'bromance' ;)

who do you think you are for say me what i "need to be" and what "i need to stop to be" mate ?

the only one thing i've seen is you tryng to put in my mouth a word (English) i never used. and really i havnt liked it.

SalfordCityBlue said:
We were awesome, but that was a typically naive performance from a Hughes team that allowed us to batter them.

The guy is completely unaware of the opposition when setting up his teams.

Destined to always be a failure as a manager. Very poor. Fulham are going backwards at an alarming rate under him.

On the field we utterly outplayed them. In the technical area, on a personal level, he was comprehensively outperformed today by a far superior opponent.

Surely this endless Hughes vs Mancini discussion is now dead and buried? To continue it is just stubbornness way beyond the point of rationality.

Spot on mate....time to consign Hughes to the history books... forward with Bobby Manc!!!

Mancio said:
who do you think you are for say me what i "need to be" and what "i need to stop to be" mate ?

the only one thing i've seen is you tryng to put in my mouth a word (English) i never used. and really i havnt liked it.

Well if you're going to throw accusations at me, make sure you know what you're saying first. You do "need" to do that. I also "need" to tell you to stop being personally insulting to other members as its against the CoC... it would be a real shame for your love in with this board to be stopped.

And you're calling our fans, and a good few supporters who follow us home and away that they "know nothing about football"... i don't like that either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.