Unlucky Ajay, time to reveal yourself as NBC

Ajay just ignore these dipsticks some of us on here really do appreciate the amount of info you have been able to give us

Ajay said:
wes said:
i think ajay has done a runner and wont post again

Why should I run?

We all know that these were extraordinary circumstances that lead to Kaka's (or MCFC's) decision. A lot of people are disappointed and are using you as a scapegoat. These people are very immature and can only see these things as black or white.

twinkletoes said:
Ajay said:
wes said:

Why should I run?

We all know that these were extraordinary circumstances that lead to Kaka's (or MCFC's) decision. A lot of people are disappointed and are using you as a scapegoat. These people are very immature and can only see these things as black or white.

Thanks,

Thats why I will stand tall and not run - I said what I did in good faith and will continue in good faith!

Over 30 years as a blue and over 5 years on Bluemoon!

I am going nowhere!

Ajay said:
twinkletoes said:
Ajay said:
wes said:

Why should I run?

Thanks,

Thats why I will stand tall and not run - I said what I did in good faith and will continue in good faith!

I am going nowhere!

Good man

Ajay said:
twinkletoes said:
Ajay said:
wes said:

Why should I run?

Thanks,

I am going nowhere!

Ajay if you really love the club and get genuine information then I think you need to re assess what information you "leak" on boards like this. I'm not sure that it will help the club. The way news feeds take info as gospel from here is counter productive and does not help the cause. I am sure you mean well but its time to stop.

I'll be over in your neck of the woods soon with my tin pot IT company so perhaps I can buy you lunch.

Ajay said:
twinkletoes said:
Ajay said:
wes said:

Why should I run?

Thanks,

I am going nowhere!

Thats the City spirit.
Keep em comin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.