Unlucky Ajay, time to reveal yourself as NBC

Ajay

ignore the barbed comments as some on here can get quite emotional with their posts

You told it as you understood and most appreciate that

NEVER stop posting

Personally I found your posts entertaining and I never accepted that KAKA was coming to City until I saw him sign on the dotted line at Eastlands. Others seem to have taken this whole thing a lot more seriously.

It was fun while it lasted.

Now back to business and I think that De Jong would be a more important signing as far as our team strengthening goes. He can also play defence and as a screening midfielder, I hope we get him to sign pretty soon.

Goater666 said:
You've been here just over 4 years.

It would have to be 2010 for you to be here 5 years.

Liar ;)

I hate to be technical but it would have to be Dec 6 2009 to be 5 years ;)

Dubai Blue said:
Ajay said:
over 5 years on Bluemoon!

You've finally proved yourself to be nothing but a dirty, rotten liar. Or just rubbish at counting ;-)

Ajay

He may have been lurking for a while, we dont all join straight away as soon as we find a website. Some of us take to time have a look before joining

bluwes said:
Dubai Blue said:
Ajay said:
over 5 years on Bluemoon!

You've finally proved yourself to be nothing but a dirty, rotten liar. Or just rubbish at counting ;-)

Ajay

He may have been lurking for a while, we dont all join straight away as soon as we find a website. Some of us take to time have a look before joining

You dont jump straight in a swimming pool before making sure there are no turds bobbing around!

where the crucify me thread gone? Any new ajay? i here theres a meeting 2day and the Mansour is PISSED OFF. Coincidence that munich have slapped a 140m price on riberys head to warn us off?

Ajay was right.

he said we would make one good offer.. if they didnt accept and tried to change we would walk away..

we walked away.

he never said the deal was a cert.
he said we would do everything in our power to sign him.

spot on again.

lets move on.

Irlamblue said:
Ajay was right.

he said we would make one good offer.. if they didnt accept and tried to change we would walk away..

we walked away.

he never said the deal was a cert.
he said we would do everything in our power to sign him.

spot on again.

lets move on.

And if I may:

I also said this morning that Robiniho has not had a fall out with us - his statement has confirmed this!

I am still here and always will be :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.