Unlucky Ajay, time to reveal yourself as NBC

We all know that these were extraordinary circumstances that lead to Kaka's (or MCFC's) decision. A lot of people are disappointed and are using you as a scapegoat. These people are very immature and can only see these things as black or white.[/quote]

Thanks,

Thats why I will stand tall and not run - I said what I did in good faith and will continue in good faith!

Over 30 years as a blue and over 5 years on Bluemoon!

I am going nowhere![/quote]

Ajay if you really love the club and get genuine information then I think you need to re assess what information you "leak" on boards like this. I'm not sure that it will help the club. The way news feeds take info as gospel from here is counter productive and does not help the cause. I am sure you mean well but its time to stop.

I'll be over in your neck of the woods soon with my tin pot IT company so perhaps I can buy you lunch.[/quote]

this

BillyMC said:
Ajay if you really love the club and get genuine information then I think you need to re assess what information you "leak" on boards like this. I'm not sure that it will help the club. The way news feeds take info as gospel from here is counter productive and does not help the cause. I am sure you mean well but its time to stop.

I'll be over in your neck of the woods soon with my tin pot IT company so perhaps I can buy you lunch.

Who gives you the right to speak for everyone else?

If you didnt like the threads, dont read anymore, they are usually quite clearly listed.
I never looked with any great belief or disbelief, but its fair to say there wasnt much smoke without fire.
And always entertaining.

Cheltblue said:
BillyMC said:

I'll be over in your neck of the woods soon with my tin pot IT company so perhaps I can buy you lunch.

If you didnt like the threads, dont read anymore, they are usually quite clearly listed.
I never looked with any great belief or disbelief, but its fair to say there wasnt much smoke without fire.
And always entertaining.

Agree with you Chelt. All I am saying...if Ajay is privy to highly confidential info that may affect a piece of business that MCFc are conducting then I think he shopuld be careful what he posts.He himself said this a few days back. Im not trying to speak for anyone....the words "I think"....suggest a personal opinion do they not?

Point taken and fully understand - this is exactly what I will do.

It would be my pleasure - PM when you plan to come over.

Cheltblue said:
BillyMC said:

i don't see where he did speak for everyone else, tbh.

You've been here just over 4 years.

It would have to be 2010 for you to be here 5 years.

Liar ;)

Ajay said:

Point taken and fully understand - this is exactly what I will do.

It would be my pleasure - PM when you plan to come over.

Im not having a dig Ajay, Ive enjoyed you threads, and I hope you keep posting. It was alarming however when supposedly decent news sources took info from here and span it around the globe.

BillyMC said:
Cheltblue said:
BillyMC said:

And always entertaining.

Agree with you Chelt. All I am saying...if Ajay is privy to highly confidential info that may affect a piece of business that MCFc are conducting then I think he shopuld be careful what he posts.He himself said this a few days back. Im not trying to speak for anyone....the words "I think"....suggest a personal opinion do they not?

Nice one Billy, i normally like your posts mate but i just think that the whole Ajay thread thing is what being a fan is all about, especially within the forum community. While personally i would say that Ajay does have access to some information, he doesnt appear close enough to be able to affect an outcome.

I dont know that obviously, but if thats the case, the only harm being done is to those who let the threads rule their heads and believe that everytime an Ajay post comes out, it has to be proven everytime or they kick-off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.