Unlucky Ajay, time to reveal yourself as NBC

bizzbo said:
... or whose overwhelming presence would have been counterproductive to the team spirit (rather likely).

the rest was too conspiracy-theory for my taste but that last bit is an interesting idea. i could see it, sorta like Henry in his last year at Arsenal.

Ajay said:
Gelsons Dad said:
There is a response somewhere about some one pulling back at the last moment from betting a large sum of money based on what they read on here. I wonder how many others were tempted and have lost.

I posted and told everyone not to bet - I will not be held responsible for anyone individual choice.

no one would have gotten those bets taken anyway - if you see my other posting on the subject.

novelty markets are not made up of bets in such large sizes, and neither do bookmakers take overly large unusual bets from people that just show-up from nowhere (who haven't already lost large-sized bets to them) for very obvious reasons I won't insult people's intelligence with.

zeusbheld said:
bizzbo said:
... or whose overwhelming presence would have been counterproductive to the team spirit (rather likely).

the rest was too conspiracy-theory for my taste but that last bit is an interesting idea. i could see it, sorta like Henry in his last year at Arsenal.

well i did warn you :)

but, most of it is pretty straightforward fact, just arranged in a particular way ;)

interestingly there are parallels with henry's courtship of barca in his penultimate year. did you know that he got 5m in wages plus a special 5m one off for staying at arsenal out of it?

be very interesting to see if there are any one-off payments to kaka in this seasons milan accounts ;)

leewill31 said:
uwerosler28 said:
Ajay said:
Irlamblue said:
Ajay was right.

he said we would make one good offer.. if they didnt accept and tried to change we would walk away..

we walked away.

he never said the deal was a cert.
he said we would do everything in our power to sign him.

spot on again.

lets move on.

And if I may:

I also said this morning that Robiniho has not had a fall out with us - his statement has confirmed this!

I am still here and always will be :)

but ajay also said kaka had said yeswhen the club have now confirmed that we never even spoke to him, so there are two options one of which must be true 1- ajay knows nothing and was making it up as he went along. 2- ajay posts in good faith but his contacts know nothing and were making up to him as they went along

or ajay was right and kaka did say yes but not yesterday,as cook said the club wanted more?

No kaka could never have said yes because as cook said we never met or negotiated with him but you choose to still believe a guy who posts "knowledge" on a internet forum rather than the guy employed by the club to negotiate with milan

Ajay, thanks for your posts,please continue.i believe you posted totally in good faith.cheers

Chid said:
Ajay, Like I have said before you dont need to defend yourself aginst the small minded idiots.

Anyone with an ounce of reality would realise that you posted in good faith on the information you were given.

I believe this deal fell through because of Milan, after all they were punished only a couple of years ago for corruption. So they do have previous. Anyway, I digress, don't be put off Ajay the majority on here enjoy your insights, and long may they continue.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Chid

I agree. As you can see i am relatively new to this forum and i enjoyed reading ajays posts a lot. I don't get the feeling he was taking the piss at all and was posting in good faith. Good luck to you sir ! I honestly believe Milan got greedy and we walked away... no one could have seen us walking away i think everyone thought we would pay anything to get him. Clearly our people have balls and thought stuff this, great ,about time we stopped getting dicked around. Anyway thanks for the info Ajay , and the entertainment. i was completely hooked and no doubt will be again when the next go on the rollercoaster comes around.

Ajay, thanks for your posts,please continue.i believe you posted totally in good faith.cheers

Ajay - Do what you like, I dont care either way

People who are stupid enough to believe what they read on the internet and take as read what a complete stranger to them tells them and bets on doesnt deserve the money they would have quite rightly lost

I believe a transfer is done when I read on the OS and he has got a squad number

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.