Unlucky Ajay, time to reveal yourself as NBC

Gelsons Dad said:
There is a response somewhere about some one pulling back at the last moment from betting a large sum of money based on what they read on here. I wonder how many others were tempted and have lost.

I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone stupid enough to do that. Would you go and stick money on something just because some random bloke told you something? No offence Ajay, i've read all your posts and believe you've posted in good faith. Ignore the idiots.

What idiots. Putting their money on something said by a member on a forum.

Daniel Sturridge said:
Keep posting Ajay, most of us appreciate your posts.

Hear hear.
I'd far rather read what Ajay has to say than what some of the halfwits spreading their salacious, unfounded rumours about our own players and staff over the past 24 hours, and I would also attach far more credibility to what Ajay is writing. Ignore them Ajay.

i remember some bloke saying he'd got a loan of 11k to pay off his mortgage or summat and was considerign putting on kaka signing to get 3k back.

hope for his sake he didnt do it. lunacy for even considering it based on rumours and people saying he's defo coming coz of how hard his team mates hugged him on Saturday night.

nlondoncityfan said:
I for one value Ajay's posts, and feel that he shared what he did in good faith. He did say that nothing had been signed. We're all unhappy about the Kaka signing not coming off, but I don't want to read personal attacks against another city fan.

true so a player changed his mind at the last minute - Ajay said he hadn't signed and he hadn't. Plus if KakA said no the clubs wouldn't have carried on negotiating. If he said yes and hadn't signed then all he is saying is that he interested. Nothing is agreed until the contract is signed period!

dukyblue said:
Gelsons Dad said:
There is a response somewhere about some one pulling back at the last moment from betting a large sum of money based on what they read on here. I wonder how many others were tempted and have lost.

I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone stupid enough to do that.

yeah that's Darwin Award material, even if Kaka himself told them he was moving to City.

edit: actually make such a bet i mean. can't remember who posted it but i do recall the guy pulled back and wasn't all that serious about making the bet. just tough times and high hopes colliding, no disrespect intended to him.

Hi all, im new to posting but have been reading on here a while, im a female blue and was disappointed in the Kaka saga, but thats the roller coaster you get with being a blue, i enjoy reading your posts AJ, and i believe you post in good faith, wether people take it as gospel is up to them, i for one look forward to reading more, i am very excited at the moment about what we can achieve and look forward to what we will do, i hope ACMilan get stuffed and we go on to win it lol x.

Hi bluegorton, i live in gorton, near the cemetry. I find it very entertaining on here, especially the jokes about Arry Rainmac, ive never laffed so much in a long time .

SharpesEagle said:
Hi bluegorton, i live in gorton, near the cemetry. I find it very entertaining on here, especially the jokes about Arry Rainmac, ive never laffed so much in a long time .

welcome fellow female blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.