Unlucky Ajay, time to reveal yourself as NBC

"full of shit" or not, i don't see how that entitles you lot to act like colossal, petty, pissy limpdicks. maybe a WUM, maybe he's being wound up by someone he's in contact with, maybe his 'contact' was passing on (incomplete) info in good faith... maybe not. so?

*you* don't know anything, except that he said Kaka said yes, and now it looks pretty certain Kaka has said "no." chances are that's ALL you know, and if you believe you know more, you are most likely full of shit.

i have less respect for the smug twunts who say "told you so" than a well crafted windup, generally.

pee dubya said:
Get a grip, honestly some people need to engage their brain before posting utter tripe on here. None of you know whether for 100% certainty whether he was winding us up or not, personally i don't think he was. We were trying to buy fucking Kaka, it's not a simple deal, things change, and all the 'I told you so' bullshit is pretty fucking lame.

Well said.
Unfortunately the witchhunt is in full swing, with some idiots on this forum trying to blame the failure of the world's most complex transfer deal on Jo and Elano, by manufacturing unfounded rumours against these two CITY players, and other people turning their bile onto Ajay.

I'm reserving judgement until we hear from Ajay.

At the moment and in my opinion something has happened behind the scenes. It's funny how Berlusconi is playing this as it was Kaka's choice, we couldn't sell him etc etc. Then MCFC/ Cook is saying it was actually City who pulled out of discussions. One of the parties involved with the discussions is a liar and I'd like to know who.

Leave Ajay alone he passed on info right or not and you all fucking lapped it up dont slag him off because of our teams inability. Garry Cook should be sacked fuck him smarmy bastard and liar KAka never in a million years would come to city so why approach such an untouchable and make us look like twats, fuck KaKa no footballers are gods like he's made out to be his shit still stinks, fuck AC Milan I hope they go bust diego wop greasy fuck wits. Fuck MH i expected today to be joyous and we got fucking Craig twatchops Bellamy. Fuck City (well till tomorrow morning anyway!!)

maineroad68 said:
nlondoncityfan said:
I for one value Ajay's posts, and feel that he shared what he did in good faith. He did say that nothing had been signed. We're all unhappy about the Kaka signing not coming off, but I don't want to read personal attacks against another city fan.

well then read personal attacks against someone with a god complex who's basically been having a lot of people on here over a barrel. he knew fuck all for sure- so instead of saying that and leaving at that- like a decent person would- he wanked on and on about nothing of any substance and in the process had loads of people on here pumping up his already over inflated ego.

so he's basically made a complete prat of a lot of people on here who hung on his every word and for that he deserves all the shit that's flung at him.

there's nowt wrong with not fully knowing the details of what has been one of the biggest transfer story (bar Robinho) in this club's history. but there's something very wrong with not saying 'sorry guys, i don't know anything else. wait til the club confirms it' and instead coming on with pages and pages of nothing just to gain more fans.

bang out of order.

^^^^^^^^ THIS .......not quite as dumb as he sheep followers though ;)

Leave Ajay alone he passed on info right or not and you all fucking lapped it up dont slag him off because of our teams inability. Garry Cook should be sacked fuck him smarmy bastard and liar KAka never in a million years would come to city so why approach such an untouchable and make us look like twats, fuck KaKa no footballers are gods like he's made out to be his shit still stinks, fuck AC Milan I hope they go bust diego wop greasy fuck wits. Fuck MH i expected today to be joyous and we got fucking Craig twatchops Bellamy. Fuck City (well till tomorrow morning anyway!!)

pee dubya said:
Get a grip, honestly some people need to engage their brain before posting utter tripe on here. None of you know whether for 100% certainty whether he was winding us up or not, personally i don't think he was. We were trying to buy fucking Kaka, it's not a simple deal, things change, and all the 'I told you so' bullshit is pretty fucking lame.

Well said.
Unfortunately the witchhunt is in full swing, with some idiots on this forum trying to blame the failure of the world's most complex transfer deal on Jo and Elano, by manufacturing unfounded rumours against these two CITY players, and other people turning their bile onto Ajay.

zeusbheld said:
"full of shit" or not, i don't see how that entitles you lot to act like colossal, petty, pissy limpdicks. maybe a WUM, maybe he's being wound up by someone he's in contact with, maybe his 'contact' was passing on (incomplete) info in good faith... maybe not. so?

*you* don't know anything, except that he said Kaka said yes, and now it looks pretty certain Kaka has said "no." chances are that's ALL you know, and if you believe you know more, you are most likely full of shit.

i have less respect for the smug twunts who say "told you so" than a well crafted windup, generally.

I would concur, only small point of order I would raise is he did start a "told you so" thread so best not chuck stones on that one. Regardless, no sense getting wound up over an internet user name, and I for one have to face those smug red cnuts tomorrow so will save all my venom for them.

pee dubya said:

Well said.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I'm reserving judgement until we hear from Ajay.

At the moment and in my opinion something has happened behind the scenes. It's funny how Berlusconi is playing this as it was Kaka's choice, we couldn't sell him etc etc. Then MCFC/ Cook is saying it was actually City who pulled out of discussions. One of the parties involved with the discussions is a liar and I'd like to know who.

Me too. Ashame that we will probably never know the entire truth. Both parties will be on putting on the face saving machinery into over drive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.