Unlucky Ajay, time to reveal yourself as NBC

The fact is that AJAY was correct, he nor anyone but kaka could sign the contract.

Berlesconi, Galliani and AC Milan agreed to sell, kaka decided not to come, despite his old man pushing for a deal, END OF.

Berlesconi is a fuckin master at politics ffs, hence why he's PM of Italy. He will come out of this smelling like fuckin roses.

Everything you hear now will be media driven shite dragging City's good name through the mud.

GUTTED But now is not the time to be bitchin, especially towards the club, manager, team or other fans.

Bluebeer said:
who knows what to believe.............

ajay did say we had agreed in principle and it was 99% done.....

then it was everything is agreed and just sorting buy out clause conditions.....

then its just a matter of time etc.....

but according to the club we didnt even speak to kaka, and if we did hes turned us down.....you cant help but lose confidence (sorry ajay) about his contacts........

it seems a bit of chinese whispers in Abu Dhabi.....with ajay at the end.

still like to read ajays updates....but my full belief is dented

he said 99.9% which to me means that everythings sorted, everyones happy, but they cant find a bloody pen!!

God, whenever something goes against us it's flaming torch time on here. As I said, let Ajay explain and make your assumptions based on that. He never said his posts were gospel, he said sometimes even he didn't believe what was being passed on. But he passed it on in good faith and although it's gone against us, he did reveal we were in for him.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The legend that is happyblue also got it wrong as well I think. Look - NO ONE on here really knows what has gone on over this or how close we really were. Why do some of you have to carry on like kids who can't get what they want in a Toys R Us?

The voice of reason, well said PB

Prestwich_Blue said:
The legend that is happyblue also got it wrong as well I think. Look - NO ONE on here really knows what has gone on over this or how close we really were. Why do some of you have to carry on like kids who can't get what they want in a Toys R Us?

From HappyBlue on Bluevibe:

Talks with Bosco went well in terms of City's ambition.

Further talks then took place with Milan and hey ho they wanted more money. And that my friends is the time it all ended.

Feeling of deep frustration from City that we never got to speak to Kaka

So in sum total Milan have just taken a £91m gamble and failed if it makes you feel better.

I'm not going to comment I already have.But I have no doubt there would be 10 times the amount of threads if kaka had signed praising AJAY and calling for the heads of those that doubted and questioned his information or what misinformation he was being told.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.