Unlucky Ajay, time to reveal yourself as NBC

nlondoncityfan said:
stavros said:
how do you know hes even a city fan
FFS grow up.
hold on one minute here. that was a genuine fuckin question . and i repeat how do we know he is a city fan? we dont.
grow up?
im not saying that he isnt a city fan but as far as we know he could be a rag on the wind up. alternatively he may well have been posting in good faith. who knows? not me and not you. im just stating nobody knows who ajay is and whether he was genuine.
so dont tell me to grow up

nlondoncityfan said:
stavros said:
how do you know hes even a city fan
FFS grow up.
hold on one minute here. that was a genuine fuckin question . and i repeat how do we know he is a city fan? we dont.
grow up?
im not saying that he isnt a city fan but as far as we know he could be a rag on the wind up. alternatively he may well have been posting in good faith. who knows? not me and not you. im just stating nobody knows who ajay is and whether he was genuine.
so dont tell me to grow up

The legend that is happyblue also got it wrong as well I think. Look - NO ONE on here really knows what has gone on over this or how close we really were. Why do some of you have to carry on like kids who can't get what they want in a Toys R Us?

My God, he's a City fan, he's been posting about City on here for years, only since the takeover has he posted any sort of ITK stuff.

Chill out Guys it was fun, more info than City give fans; and then they have audacity to say they called off negotiations, lol, made mugs off, thats life, we move on.

Ajay keep posting mate, just lost ITK status, but no reason not to post updates anyway.

funny. most of the people slating ajay have only been members of this forum for 1-6 months. ajay has been posting here since 2004. surely some of the older ones on the board can say that ajay is not a wum

"full of shit" or not, i don't see how that entitles you lot to act like colossal, petty, pissy limpdicks. maybe a WUM, maybe he's being wound up by someone he's in contact with, maybe his 'contact' was passing on (incomplete) info in good faith... maybe not. so?

*you* don't know anything, except that he said Kaka said yes, and now it looks pretty certain Kaka has said "no." chances are that's ALL you know, and if you believe you know more, you are most likely full of shit.

i have less respect for the smug twunts who say "told you so" than a well crafted windup, generally.

I don't hold grudges against him at all as I didn't believe him / his source... but I wouldn't be surprised if he never posts on here again.

He stuck his neck out by saying Kaka has said "yes" and that's the end of it.

full of bollox...
kaka says yes..
milan accept..
all shit

he was nowhere near the bridge signing, bellamy too, de jong as well

realistically it was'nt too hard to stick your neck out and predict us going for kaka in jan, world class player, mates with robbie, fuck loads of money

who knows what to believe.............

ajay did say we had agreed in principle and it was 99% done.....

then it was everything is agreed and just sorting buy out clause conditions.....

then its just a matter of time etc.....

but according to the club we didnt even speak to kaka, and if we did hes turned us down.....you cant help but lose confidence (sorry ajay) about his contacts........

it seems a bit of chinese whispers in Abu Dhabi.....with ajay at the end.

still like to read ajays updates....but my full belief is dented

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.