Unlucky Ajay, time to reveal yourself as NBC

PhuketBlue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The legend that is happyblue also got it wrong as well I think. Look - NO ONE on here really knows what has gone on over this or how close we really were. Why do some of you have to carry on like kids who can't get what they want in a Toys R Us?

From HappyBlue on Bluevibe:

Talks with Bosco went well in terms of City's ambition.

Further talks then took place with Milan and hey ho they wanted more money. And that my friends is the time it all ended.

Feeling of deep frustration from City that we never got to speak to Kaka

So in sum total Milan have just taken a £91m gamble and failed if it makes you feel better.

Ajay said all along that we would not offer anymore money. So, actually he was right.

People slagging off Ajay & others who talked about this deal is nothing short of pathetic. Anyone with half a brain knows that these things can go wrong. It's pretty obvious that the deal was happening or otherwise City wouldn't have had people going to Italy. They wouldn't have gone out there without an indication that Kaka was interested in signing.

How the fuck is anyone supposed to know that it's going to go wrong at the death? Berlusconi is clearly telling lies about what happened. When did he 'hug' Kaka? There were cameras at Kaka's house. Berlusconi wasn't there.

The masses need a scapegoat...Ajay, Hughes or Cook take your pick - whoever makes you feel better.

It was always a long shot, I just can't believe we never learn, how many times over the years have we gift wrapped a pressy for the rag scum to laugh at us...and on the night the scousers mess up n'all. It's unbelievable how things always seem to work out for them, I despair sometimes - there is no justice.

the_invisible_man said:
full of bollox...
kaka says yes..
milan accept..
all shit

he was nowhere near the bridge signing, bellamy too, de jong as well

realistically it was'nt too hard to stick your neck out and predict us going for kaka in jan, world class player, mates with robbie, fuck loads of money

I would just like to make it clear I am NOT this tit above^

Give him a break he's been a member on here for a long time he's hardly signing up and posted stuff just to wind us up. I'll wait and hear what he's got to say because his posts are always interesting and i believe he was posting in good faith

Whats clear is something has gone on behind the scenes today and it's a shame we'll probably never get to know what

the_invisible_man said:
full of bollox...
kaka says yes..
milan accept..
all shit

he was nowhere near the bridge signing, bellamy too, de jong as well

realistically it was'nt too hard to stick your neck out and predict us going for kaka in jan, world class player, mates with robbie, fuck loads of money

He has actually said Bellamy all along.
Not claiming to be one of Ajays 'sheep' or say I thought he was full of shit. I liked to just sit back, see what he said and wait to see if he was correct.

one thing no one can deny is Ajay has been the main attraction on this forum for sometime now, by beleivers, non beleivers and fence sitters! He has kept me entertained

Muckin Funster said:
The fact is that AJAY was correct, he nor anyone but kaka could sign the contract.

exactly. so why come on here starting an 'i told you so' thread like Ajay did last week? unless he's Kaka in disguise how could he possibly have known what was going to happen? all the more reason for him to say fuck all instead of filling lots of eager fans with hope and hoodwinking them all by saying an awful lot without saying anything at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.