Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: News from kasakhstan

belly2000 said:
Petetheblu said:
It's getting a bit touchy on here to be honest, the amount of shit people are throwing at new and long standing members is a joke, the tesosterone levels are way to high.

Look I realise that your worried that the whole world might think a fictitous character you've made up on a internet forum is a knob for seeming to believing a WUM, but lets remember that NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE, so you can leave the BIG I'AM out and stop abusing EVERYONE who comes on bm to disclose information about City FOR YOU TO READ.

You don't have to believe it, you can mention that in your reply....But the shit you give some will stop others from coming on with little gems. Yeah thats right, their are people sat at home with info wondering to post, but thinking to themselves arghhh fuck it I can't be bothered with the hassle....Who's lose is that when good bits of knowledge are not coming through, because decent lads/lasses have gone into hiding due to their personal abuse from some "NO ONE GETS ONE OVER ON ME, I'm Danny Dyer me" type.

Put your hormones away ladies as your ruining a GREAT site with your "the big I'am bitching", it doesn't matter....NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE ANYWAY!!!! Where's your sense of humour gone? Cool the responces!!!

Besides it's what most of you have joined for anyway isn't it? A little bit of privvy info? So don't ruin it for us all!!!

*rant over*

Good Post - If you don't believe it then take it with a pinch of salt - don't get personal. Anyway this guy has been registered for more than 4 years, a lot longer than the people giving him shit.

I don't think the time issue mate is a big thing as info is info and if its true and you want to tell the world about it would think...hmmmm I think i'll pop down to the cyber village of bluemoon and let them know of this exciting stuff I doth know or would you think fuck that, I'm not getting a kicking from a cyber hard lad!!!

I'm old enough to sort the wheat from the chaff or chavs, anyway it won't matter when info stops coming then these guys will be off to somewhere else giving it large, hopefully we will get back to a civilised village minus the idiots.

Petetheblu said:
belly2000 said:
Petetheblu said:
It's getting a bit touchy on here to be honest, the amount of shit people are throwing at new and long standing members is a joke, the tesosterone levels are way to high.

Look I realise that your worried that the whole world might think a fictitous character you've made up on a internet forum is a knob for seeming to believing a WUM, but lets remember that NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE, so you can leave the BIG I'AM out and stop abusing EVERYONE who comes on bm to disclose information about City FOR YOU TO READ.

You don't have to believe it, you can mention that in your reply....But the shit you give some will stop others from coming on with little gems. Yeah thats right, their are people sat at home with info wondering to post, but thinking to themselves arghhh fuck it I can't be bothered with the hassle....Who's lose is that when good bits of knowledge are not coming through, because decent lads/lasses have gone into hiding due to their personal abuse from some "NO ONE GETS ONE OVER ON ME, I'm Danny Dyer me" type.

Put your hormones away ladies as your ruining a GREAT site with your "the big I'am bitching", it doesn't matter....NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE ANYWAY!!!! Where's your sense of humour gone? Cool the responces!!!

Besides it's what most of you have joined for anyway isn't it? A little bit of privvy info? So don't ruin it for us all!!!

*rant over*

Good Post - If you don't believe it then take it with a pinch of salt - don't get personal. Anyway this guy has been registered for more than 4 years, a lot longer than the people giving him shit.

I don't think the time issue mate is a big thing as info is info and if its true and you want to tell the world about it would think...hmmmm I think i'll pop down to the cyber village of bluemoon and let them know of this exciting stuff I doth know or would you think fuck that, I'm not getting a kicking from a cyber hard lad!!!

I'm old enough to sort the wheat from the chaff or chavs, anyway it won't matter when info stops coming then these guys will be off to somewhere else giving it large, hopefully we will get back to a civilised village minus the idiots.

I agree but if it carries on the way it's going, no ITK's (not saying this guy is one) or anyone with any info will post, they will just get harassed and think it's not worth taking all this shit for.... We'll then have to rely on the tabloids!!!! and the board will suffer for it. All I'm saying is just lay off some of the people who have history on here (i.e. - posts, length of time on here and past predictions)

belly2000 said:
Petetheblu said:

*rant over*

too true, man, even if it is BS so what, dont believe it, i for one will wait till he posts a pic, but i see no reason why not to believe the OP.

this board is better for any snippets of info posted....even if its not true, still more interesting to read than another NEW KIT thread!

foley87 said:
why the fuck do people give nobs like this the time of day...a topic going on for 10+ pages is exactly what the want

there is no way whatsoever that players would go into this amount of detail to a fuckin randomer

someone close this thread

and you know because????

its an open forum and anybody can post any old shit they want (dont like the itks piss take posts though)

get used to it!

Petetheblu said:

*rant over*
Well said. Completely agree if people continue to hurl abuse at "ITK's" then those who actually have real information will just think fuck it, i'm not going to bother its not worth the abuse and everybody losses out because some twats think there Mr Big behind their computer screens.

But if someone tries to wind up City fans and succeed, they deserve stick as do those who take in such obvious rubbish

BlueMoonWalker said:
Petetheblu said:

*rant over*
Well said. Completely agree if people continue to hurl abuse at "ITK's" then those who actually have real information will just think fuck it, i'm not going to bother its not worth the abuse and everybody losses out because some twats think there Mr Big behind their computer screens.

Not sure if some of this is aimed at me, just speaking my mind.

I don't hurl abuse at "ITKs" it's just this particular poster has decided to pepper his stories with information that can (and already has on this thread) help turn fans against certain players when non of it has been proved.

Long may the WUMs and ITKs continue.

Cheers

Mr Big (behind my computer screen)

It's only the same abuse that posters hurl at the papers for fabricating and bullshitting about our players so i don't see the differance?
If a poster is willing to make up stories and downgrade our players he deserves to be shot down no matter how long he's been a member!

*The above is only my humble opinion

zigga_zagger said:
Danamy said:

You've not heard your end about Johnson then as i'm told that it's us and yourselves that have enquired about him?

G.Johnson? No mate nothing heard from my side but rumours has it we will use Bosingwa as a bait for Robery with 30m. so that could be a possibility. But it's just a rumour and not from Itk's but just people claiming to be itk's, not the respected ones, just like the OP in here.
But wouldn't want Johnson we have got a great RB in Bossy after so many years of problems at RB. I also don't think Johnson would come as a backup and wouldn't want a back up for 16m. But knowing the Chelsea board of clowns, I wouldn't rule that out lol

Link: http://football-corner.blogspot.com/2009/06/chelsea-liverpool-spurs-man-city-all.html

There you go zigga us or yourselves ^^^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.