Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: I have a theory...

Dubai Blue said:
I'd like to see us just get the ball rolling with Lescott. If Everton want 20m, then we should just throw it at them and get it over and done with. I know the season's still a distance away, but I want as many players as possible in South Africa.

I think Eto'o and Terry are both extremely unlikely.

Throw it at moyes, even in fifties it would bloody hurt.

Re: Tomorrow

Vitek said:
you very good poet..i reall hope that tomorow we sign Tevez or something i got a feeling tomorow is the day.plus my birthday lol
happy birthday then for tomorrow, i hope we get more news at least, this silence is uneasy.

smith1855 said:
Vitek said:
you very good poet..i reall hope that tomorow we sign Tevez or something i got a feeling tomorow is the day.plus my birthday lol
happy birthday then for tomorrow, i hope we get more news at least, this silence is uneasy.

you are right, this silence is uneasy

uneasy as a SUNday morrrning

heatonmoorblue said:
smith1855 said:
Vitek said:

I'll be dancing on the ceiling if we get Tevez though.

smith1855 said:
heatonmoorblue said:
smith1855 said:
Vitek said:

I'll be dancing on the ceiling if we get Tevez though.

Yeah he'll probably pop up from somewhere and say "hello, is it me your'e looking for"

pbibs said:
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

usual WUM lies. forecast is crap.

gut feeling

got a gut feeling robinho will leave before end of transfer window.
My reasoning is that I think we will sign tevez and e'to thus making him not as important with regard to the amount of quality forwards we have.
Also don't think Hughes is a big fan of his.
And I think he may be used as leverage for another deal ie terry or e'to as I believe barca or Chelsea would be his destination.
He may even go on loan to barca for a season if we get e'to. Don't get me wrong I love the guy but my gut feeling is that when we have brought enough good players in to soften the blow then he will be allowed to leave, maybe on loan. Anyone else got the same feeling?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.