Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: gut feeling

can't see it happening. i think the rumors of a falling out between Hughes and Robbie around january may have had some substance largely based on Robbie 'mailing it in' at times, but i'd suspect that his mailing at in had to do with his AHEM legal worries at the time and that was the root cause of any friction. he seemed settled and energetic toward the end of the season and i'm expecting a brilliant season from him.

bluemoon27 said:
you say that you think hughes is not a big fan of him,be serious how could anyone not be a fan of him,he would walk into anyside in the world

I honestly think Hughes would prefer not to have him. In that a player of his skill is virtually impossible to leave out of any team in the world as you pointed out, without recieving major criticism. But I think he dosent fit into the mark Hughes model of how football should be played. And that gives him the damned if you do, damned if you don't problem with which Hughes would happily live without.

Re: News from kasakhstan

lc-mcfc said:
is kasakhstan a new country?

No,

Kasakhstan is greatest country in the world
all other countries run by little girls
Kasakhstan number one exporter of potassium
all the other countries mine inferior potassium

I can't see it happening in this transfer window. I can see trouble in the Jan window if we aren't looking like top six. I think he'll be gone in the next summer transfer window if we fail to qualify for European football next season. But who could afford the transfer fee and upping his £160k a week wages?

Do you really think Robbie wants to be a big fish in a little pond???

There would be more chance of him leaving if we DIDN'T sign these kind of players!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.