Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Richards Spotted at Goodison

Pinch of salt but thanks for info if posted in good faith and not a wind up.

Richard's exit would explain why we've been after RBs like maicon and johnson.

I don't think everton can afford Richard's wages though, isn't he on around 60k p/w? They only pay lescott 35k p/w

Diego1983 said:
Hey guys I am not itk or don't want to be lol (who would after the abuse they get on her) but my boss is a big everton fan and hates the idea of us getting lescott (we have even had a £20 bet on it) and he has just text to say micah has been spoted at goodison and seems to think he will now owe me £20.

This possible deal with money and richards for lescott has been mentioned before so just maybe

My boss wouldn't pull my leg he isn't like that, he says it how it is

Highlighted area says it all fella.

He is jealous and on the wind up methinks.

Lescott is on £40,000 per week.

Richards? I thought he was around the same.

I'll take it with a pinch of salt thanks.

large-salt-pile.jpg

smiles said:
Richard's exit would explain why we've been after RBs like maicon and johnson.

I don't think everton can afford Richard's wages though, isn't he on around 60k p/w? They only pay lescott 35k p/w

I'm not sure we were really in for Maicon...I think that was his agent bigging him up. As for Johnson, I get the impression City showed an interest/ wanted to be kept up to date on progress but not much more than that.

Richards AND cash for Lescott ??
I bloody hope not

Diego1983 said:
Hey guys I am not itk or don't want to be lol (who would after the abuse they get on her) but my boss is a big everton fan and hates the idea of us getting lescott (we have even had a £20 bet on it) and he has just text to say micah has been spoted at goodison and seems to think he will now owe me £20.

This possible deal with money and richards for lescott has been mentioned before so just maybe

My boss wouldn't pull my leg he isn't like that, he says it how it is

FawltyTowers044-1+oxy.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.