This is a great tread. THX!!

some mindless speculation -
next seasons team will be:

Given
Richards-Terry-Lescott-Bridge
Ireland-DeJong-Barry
Tevéz-Etoó-Robinho

Rafaaaaaaaa

don't think he's really having a swipe .. more of a moan cos they're skint .. who's next to have a go ..

we should start a list of all the managers ..

Twitcher
Rafa
??

lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1125354_rafa_takes_swipe_at_city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... pe_at_city</a>

Re: Rafaaaaaaaa

I forgive him because last season he told Fergie to stop whinging about money.

I don't think he's taking a swipe at us at all, I think he's just preparing his excuses for failure.

The horror of only being able to spend £30 million on Torres. LOOK AT YOUR OWN OWNERS YOU STUPID SCOUSE TWUNT.

happy said:
I don't think he's taking a swipe at us at all, I think he's just preparing his excuses for failure.

Much like Arsenal. Two down, two to go.

Fat twat number 3 (Benitez), has always been a very uptight and gimp of a man. Remember his paranoid attacks on baconface last year? He has absolutely no communication skills with players, i.e. Keane, and his team only started playign goood football last year when he stopped playing 8 defensive midfielders. Oh yeah fat twat say goodbye to Alonso and Mashcerano and youve got fuck all chance. WHos gonna win you the league, Kuyt, Babel and Benayoun? Jog on.

Bazzmand Show said:
Fat twat number 3 (Benitez), has always been a very uptight and gimp of a man. Remember his paranoid attacks on baconface last year?

Fergie took the bait a few times last season, though.

Pam said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Fat twat number 3 (Benitez), has always been a very uptight and gimp of a man. Remember his paranoid attacks on baconface last year?

Fergie took the bait a few times last season, though.

YEah, two twats arguing with each other in the media nothing more pathetic. Still think Benitez is a turd of the highest order, slightly below Bacon man.

Richards Spotted at Goodison

Hey guys I am not itk or don't want to be lol (who would after the abuse they get on her) but my boss is a big everton fan and hates the idea of us getting lescott (we have even had a £20 bet on it) and he has just text to say micah has been spoted at goodison and seems to think he will now owe me £20.

This possible deal with money and richards for lescott has been mentioned before so just maybe

My boss wouldn't pull my leg he isn't like that, he says it how it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.