Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Richards Spotted at Goodison

Diego1983 said:
Hey guys I am not itk or don't want to be lol (who would after the abuse they get on her) but my boss is a big everton fan and hates the idea of us getting lescott (we have even had a £20 bet on it) and he has just text to say micah has been spoted at goodison and seems to think he will now owe me £20.

This possible deal with money and richards for lescott has been mentioned before so just maybe

My boss wouldn't pull my leg he isn't like that, he says it how it is

FILTHY F*CKING ANIMAL!!!!!!!!! :)

Diego1983 said:
Hey guys I am not itk or don't want to be lol (who would after the abuse they get on her) but my boss is a big everton fan and hates the idea of us getting lescott (we have even had a £20 bet on it) and he has just text to say micah has been spoted at goodison and seems to think he will now owe me £20.

This possible deal with money and richards for lescott has been mentioned before so just maybe

This rumour has started on an Everton news site. Apparently a chippy shop owner spotted Richards there or something along those lines. Take with a pinch of salt.

Kinkinho said:
Diego1983 said:

This rumour has started on an Everton news site. Apparently a chippy shop owner spotted Richards there or something along those lines. Take with a pinch of salt.

Chip shop owner probably saw some rich birds, and his accent confused the issue.

blueinsa said:
Diego1983 said:

Highlighted area says it all fella.

He is jealous and on the wind up methinks.

I no what you mean but he isn't the type to wind anybody up and the fact if I got the impression he was winding me up I wouldn't have posted on here because I don't have a tin hat :)

Diego1983 said:
blueinsa said:
Diego1983 said:

Highlighted area says it all fella.

He is jealous and on the wind up methinks.

I no what you mean but he isn't the type to wind anybody up and the fact if I got the impression he was winding me up I wouldn't have posted on here because I don't have a tin hat :)

I just pointed out where your boss got his information from.

Re: Mindless Speculation/Whinging about articles [Merged]

lol nice thread, well done mods on the merge-athon!

Cleans up the board somewhat, although that means we won't be able to laugh at every "my mate met (insert tenuous link here) and they said blah blah blah" that comes along. However what happens if a genuine ITK from a new source gets merged into this and then lost forever - what will we do?!

Stuart Taylor our new keeper?! PAH! Clear off you WUM!

See?

Re: Mindless Speculation/Whinging about articles [Merged]

talking about speculation .....

... reports have just come in that retired footballer, Mark Williams, ex Northern Ireland centreback, is being called back to action to sign for City.

Williams, 39, who played for Watford, Wimbledon, Chesterfield and pioneered the Brits in the US long before Beckham, playing for Columbus Crew, is being lined up in case City fail with bids for John Terry, Lescott and Lucio. Life long City fan, Williams, married to ex-glamour girl Lyndsey Dawn McKensie is seen as the perfect replacement even if Richard Dunne stays at the club.

Sources close to the player say it will be a great deal for for the club as he would be paying City to play for them. Watch this space!!

What's the time in London (one for the Chelsea fans)?

If anyone looks at CFCnet you'll see that their forum is operating an hour behind the rest of the UK...might explain why they are a little slow on the uptake! <a class="postlink" href="http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=40124&st=825&start=825" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?sh ... &start=825</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.