Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Least Expecting

I dont know about anybody else on here but when i am expecting there to be major developments in any of our ongoing transfer saga's there never is.

But when i am expecting there to be no news on any of the transfers like i dont think there will be any tommorow there always is.

Because the 2 mornings i woke up and one was kia saying that City and Chelsea were the only 2 possible destinations for Tevez and he had rejected united's offer and the morning of the Stratospheric offer for Eto'o. The night before i had thought that there would be no developments. So i dont know if stuff like this has happened to you but it has to me and as i dont think that there will be any news on any transfers tommorow i hope that the same thing happens again for all our sakes because i dnt think any of us can take any more of these WUM'S and so called ITK'S so i hope that there will be major developments tommorow !

Is it worth a punt on Jermaine Beckford?

We could get him fairly cheap and his goalscoring record is great.
Obviously two divisions lower than the prem but Liverpool signed Rush from Chester City after we passed on him.
He's got to be less of a gamble than Jo or Samaras.

Re: Is it worth a punt on Jermaine Beckford?

I can see why you're suggesting him mate but for me if we can't secure Eto'o then we'd move onto our next big target such as Aguero, Villa, Forlan etc. I don't see Beckford featuring in Hughes' wishlist. We have to set our standards high.

Hollywood Blue said:
Obviously two divisions lower than the prem but Liverpool signed Rush from Chester City after we passed on him.

Jesus mate, go to bed! Clearly need some sleep. ;)

In all honestly mate, it would be a good punt a few years ago, but now its the most exciting time in our history, and signing Jermaine Beckford would actually kill me. We have gave the Rags stick about Owen, but imagine what they would be like if we put in a bid, or even worse imagine the media. SSN - 'Our sources are saying that City have put in a 25 million bid in for Jermaine Beckford, but in all honestly, ive just made that firgure up to make City look like a joke, as we always do.'

And now look what has happened. Wigan bloody Athletic have snatched Jason Scotland from under our noses. This is how stupid and insincere we are when it comes to the transfer market.

Re: Least Expecting

mcfc_die_hard said:
I dont know about anybody else on here but when i am expecting there to be major developments in any of our ongoing transfer saga's there never is.

But when i am expecting there to be no news on any of the transfers like i dont think there will be any tommorow there always is.

Because the 2 mornings i woke up and one was kia saying that City and Chelsea were the only 2 possible destinations for Tevez and he had rejected united's offer and the morning of the Stratospheric offer for Eto'o. The night before i had thought that there would be no developments. So i dont know if stuff like this has happened to you but it has to me and as i dont think that there will be any news on any transfers tommorow i hope that the same thing happens again for all our sakes because i dnt think any of us can take any more of these WUM'S and so called ITK'S so i hope that there will be major developments tommorow !

So tomoz, You hope but you don't expect, I take it.

Re: Luisao

In the last 24 hours, The clowns at Goal.com have been spouting even more bullshit than than usual. Who are these people?
I take the point about the quotation marks though. For argument's sake, is he good?

Manchester_lalala said:
Hollywood Blue said:

In all honestly mate, it would be a good punt a few years ago, but now its the most exciting time in our history, and signing Jermaine Beckford would actually kill me. We have gave the Rags stick about Owen, but imagine what they would be like if we put in a bid, or even worse imagine the media. SSN - 'Our sources are saying that City have put in a 25 million bid in for Jermaine Beckford, but in all honestly, ive just made that firgure up to make City look like a joke, as we always do.'

I'm in California, 8 hours behind you.
I know we can aim higher, but my point is we could get Beckford for 6 million or less. I'd rather he developed here at City and we got him cheap rather than goes to Villa and we pay 35 million for him down the road if he comes good.
And the money we have, to buy somebody like him on the cheap really isn't much of a gamble.
He's got to be better than the likes of Benjani, Big Phil and Ched/Chad/Chav

Hollywood Blue said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Hollywood Blue said:

I'm in California, 8 hours behind you.
I know we can aim higher, but my point is we could get Beckford for 6 million or less. I'd rather he developed here at City and we got him cheap rather than goes to Villa and we pay 35 million for him down the road if he comes good.
And the money we have, to buy somebody like him on the cheap really isn't much of a gamble.
He's got to be better than the likes of Benjani, Big Phil and Ched/Chad/Chav

When you say develop, hes 25 hes reaching his peak. Not much more developing to be done. I cant believe people are even considering this, where has he been plying his trade? Oh thats right league 1 and 2 with Leeds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.