Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Sky Sports News Just now

sorry if its been mentioned in another thread,but irani and saggers on talk sport were defending city this morn too (albeit to try and get l'pool and villa fans to ring in and "mug city off".rob sheperd also defended us-shock ,horror)

Re: alternatives

Bombo said:
here's some great players who won't be that difficult to sign.
Gourcuff 'signed for Bordeaux'
Hulk 'Big and shite'
Petroica 'might not be a bad shout'
Witsel 'austrian'
Moutinho 'tiny'
Lusaio 'lanky'
Bruno alves 'tempermental + shite'
Trachowski 'good shout'
Elia 'signed a new deal'
Toulalan 'would love him at City but we've got more defensive mids than we know what to do with'
Wagner love 'no no no'
Fabiano 'Milan'

Hopefully Hughes is just waiting for the current rumoured players to either sign or not before going to his b list. Which I hope looks something like this.

Re: Sky Sports News Just now

Talk sport now talking about all things City....Jason Cundy from Chelsea defending well sum what and saying Rafa's worried about us...haha BLUE MOON RISING....

ALL TOGETHER LADS...BLUEEEEEEEEEEEMOOOONNNNNNNNNNN U SAW ME STANDING ALONEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

Re: Is it worth a punt on Jermaine Beckford?

No no no no no we have moved on from these type of signings
Dirty shit anyway remember him taking the goalie out last season and denying it

Shit attitude which came to the forefront in that game against milwall last year when he elbowed the goalkeeper and when asked about it in a post match interview he just laughed and denied it. Also, he is nowhere near good enough if we want to match our top four ambitions, might be good for a team in the lower half of the premier league but I don't believe that he has the required quality to take city forward.

If we were to get anyone from Leeds I'd go for Delph, think he has great potential

jay-lofty said:
If we were to get anyone from Leeds I'd go for Delph, think he has great potential

Haven't seen much of Delph but a few of my mates really rate him and people at Leeds certainly hold him in high regard, has been on the news this morning that Leeds have rejected bids from two un named premiership clubs. No idea who these are but I know Everton have been very strongly linked with him as have Fulham.

He may well be worth a purchase though and as someone suggested before send him back out on loan somewere to gain more match experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.