Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: This Richards spotting at Goodison rumour

avoidconfusion said:
Project said:
Richards + Jo on loan + £15M for Lescott would be one of the worst pieces of business i've ever witnessed.

So I call bullshit

I second that.

No way in hell are we paying 15m for Lescott AND give them Richards and Jo.

I third it - Richards had a bad season last season but he has IMMENSE ability as was evidenced the aseason before? Was Lescott as good at Micah's age as Micah is now - in my view not, and having just lost Danny Sturridge, and MJ having issues, I really do not want us to stop the progeress of lads like Micah and Nedum

Diego1983 said:
I did post this yesterday and it was dismissed and tossed into a merged thread (basically a bullshit thread)

Yes, but now it's got a second airing, it is becoming more legitimate. This couldn't have happened without you, you're a pioneer!

Right, I could understand people getting angry if their posts were deleted or something, but getting pissed because you have been merged is on brand new levels of pathetic. All it means is that you won't get the immediate attention as the starter of a thread that might be big. It's attention seeking, and is laughable.

Now depending on our future buys there may well be something in this. Lets say we do buy 2 out of Lescott, Terry and Lucio. That would mean we would have these two plus Zaba, Onouha, Bridge and Garrido. On last years performance Richards was a shadow of his previous seasons and I dont really see him making the starting XI. Could be a good move to Sell Jo and offer them Richards on a 3 month loan, at least it will give Richards some guaranteed football.

sam221985 said:
I'm getting pissed off with this over-valuing of Lescott.

£15m on it's own is more than enough for him.

Your fantasy SSN report later today

Just a bit of fun to pass the time while waiting for some news from COMS :)
Basically a simple idea, instead of explaining it I'll just make one and you'll all see what the game is:
16:00 - Natalie Sawyer: "And now we go live to COMS for some breaking news, Georgie Thompson over to you"
Georgie Thompson: "Yes, we are here at COMS, and as you can see there is currently a wet t-shirt contest and you'll have to excuse me but I was persuaded to join, but on to the news." "As you can see these massive fireworks are going off above our heads and they are expected to very shortly spell out the names of new Man City signings."
16:05 - Georgie Thompson: "You'll have to excuse the state of my t-shirt but I just won the competition, but NOW you can see the fireworks"
In the background you can see Sheik Mansour standing proudly with MH and GC, all in tailor made Armani suits looking smug and dignified.
Camera pans up to and fire work goes off spelling:
TERRY
TEVEZ
ETO'O
Back to the studio where Ian Payne and Natalie Sawyer are in absolute awe.
Sawyer tries to say something but she's absolutely stunned by the developments.
Ian Payne then goes on to spend the next hour talking up Man City and how they have the best squad in the EPL and is a dead cert to finish higher than the rags...
16:10 - News breaks that Bacon Face, Wenger and Rafa has all resigned due to club's lack of ambition and the sorry state of their finances.

Re: Daily Mail

They won't get rid of Berbaflop. They have to keep him to justify spending that much on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.