Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Might be a daft question...

...but why are people getting so hung up on when players will sign? At the end of the day it's July 10th and the transfer window doesn't slam shut until August 31st. If we are going to set a deadline for a potential transfer target to make the decision as to whether he would like to join us or not then at least we will know the answer and will be able to move onto an alternative target (hopefully) of similar quality!

Relax...enjoy the ride...don't get too hung up about when things are done. As long as things are in place for the start of the season (August 15th, Blackburn away) then that'd be great to me. It's not the end of the world if it's not today, not tommorow or for the new fortnight. The end of next fortnight alone will take us up to the 24th of July so why worry?

Re: Might be a daft question...

Because we want them NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!one!1!!!!!!

Tough...sit in a corner Bluemoon115 and go and twiddle your thumbs until something happens... :-D

correct, under normal circumstances the ball dosn't start rolling untill the last few days of the window,surprise transfers kick start other transfers and things start to move

Because it would be better to have the players in for a full pre season together to help them gel before the season kicks off. Having a full month to train and work together and bond.

Re: Sky Sports News Just now

de niro said:
tommybooth said:
Nearly fell off the sofa. First time he has said anything positive about us!

he was'nt bigging us up, he was belittling liverpool, being a rag he would do.

He is a Liverpool fan funnily enough....I know this because if I remember correctly he had the watchers guessing what his club is and finally confirmed it was the dippers!

Eggsy said:
Because it would be better to have the players in for a full pre season together to help them gel before the season kicks off. Having a full month to train and work together and bond.

I agree with that but at the same time I am trying to say it's not an absolute disaster if that doesn't happen and if we get them later on in the transfer window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.